Author Topic: Ephialtes  (Read 10896 times)

Ephi and everyone else i a ass hole. just deal with it. Ephi is cool. maybe your not. idk

Ephi and everyone else i a ass hole.
Ephi is cool.
I think someone's having trouble making their mind up?

All I know at the moment, ephi is a hotshot that tries to fit in with the people who flame 24/7.
He still was acting more handicapped during a period of the month.
Your mediocre attempts at psychobrown townysing me are pretty crap. If i wanted to fit in with trolls and flamers, I'd troll and flame.

He abuses the popularity of him being part of the RTB staff to do so.
I am the only person in the RTB team who does any scripting for RTB, by the way.

You're sure wasting your time here, kheyre.

i just think he needs a break...blockland has turned me into a zombie...
not noobish just i get mad real easy lately its just a phase.im goin through.LOL

Ephi wins, thread over.

That's just sad.  To be caught with a spelling error when you're trying to tell someone they're not smart.

That's just sad.  To be caught with a spelling error when you're trying to tell someone they're not smart.

Well we are talking about Eryehk/Kheyre here, aren't we.

That's just sad.  To be caught with a spelling grammar error when you're trying to tell someone they're not smart.
:D

Ephi's an ass when he has to be. :D

That could have been considered either, Meat.

No, he spelled "spelling" correct.

You just need to spend more time speaking to him and you'll get used to it.
I dun't speak to him that much be he's nice to me :o

Am I special? Nah. But Eryehk (Kheyre) points a good point across: Just because someone is higher and rank shouldn't really treat his underlings like crap, same thing happened with our forum rankings, reason why they we're removed.

And the other side of Ephi loves has a point too: It's just Ephi being ephi. Some people have a tendency to get in a bad mood, and take it out on others. They can't help it unless they have some sort of therapy or something.

Tl;dr - Chocolate is good, and your too lazy to read everything above

But nick, he only lashes out at me and others that i hang out on blockland with, he has been getting less intelligent in his posts so its not as fun.

Oh and I cant wait for RTB I want to see if he breaks the rules and bans me on it.