Author Topic: Ephialtes  (Read 10895 times)

he only lashes out at me and others that i hang out on blockland with
LOL?

But nick, he only lashes out at me and others that i hang out on blockland with, he has been getting less intelligent in his posts so its not as fun.

Oh and I cant wait for RTB I want to see if he breaks the rules and bans me on it.

Don't go thinking you're special or anything.  :cookieMonster:

It wouldn't be against the rules for me to ban you from using RTB, by the way. The majority of RTB works via our web server which I have every right to ban you from accessing.

Ephi if you banned me from RTB2 it would basicly ban me from every server up, my blockland client would not be able to connect to the servers correctly which would disable most servers for me.

And last time I checked, You would need to be badspot to basicly ban me from blockland, he is the only one with that right. The Eula says so.

Wtf, I don't think RTB is like that. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think RTB2 is just super IGSO (if you take offense from that, Ephi, I don't mean it that way).

Currently RTB's main feature is the in-game add-on downloader, but it also contains lots of other things like an in-game server control GUI. Read about RTB in the thread in Modding discussion.

And RTB isn't bound by any EULA. Even if I did break a license agreement, would you come up with the cash to sue me?

Ephi, if you could even ban me wouldn't you need your whole teams vote on it? I dont think they would act nicely upon you banning people from their mod.

What team? It is basicly Ephi's mod with contributions by others.

Ephi, if you could even ban me wouldn't you need your whole teams vote on it? I dont think they would act nicely upon you banning people from their mod.

Lol. I don't think they'd mind too much. All i'd have to do is redirect them to this thread and they would see for themselves first hand what a douche you are.

But don't worry, I'm not that petty to ban someone just because they don't like me, otherwise a lot of Blocklanders wouldn't be able to use it.

But I Have already talked with Nitram, Bluegreen and Kaje about if they knew you were a douchebag to people.

But I Have already talked with Nitram, Bluegreen and Kaje about if they knew you were a douchebag to people.

stuff, I hope i don't get kicked out of RTB for my unacceptable behavior!!1

stuff, I hope i don't get kicked out of RTB for my unacceptable behavior!!1

ogm u sux.

Ephi if you banned me from RTB2 it would basicly ban me from every server up...
Just go to the ones without RTB. You can bet they'll be more fun(!)