Author Topic: Bad admin(jp) BAN ON SIGHT!  (Read 2696 times)

Jp was a Super-Admin on Clonetrooper's Dedicated server,until he started randomly banning people on the server including me.My friend DEVIL MAY CRY helped me to get un-banned,but it failed(cookies to him) :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

So,just an URGENT warning,if jp is on your server ban him.If you do not want to,DO NOT i repeat DO NOT give him ANY admin.

Sincerly:CRUSADER101
(Problem solved)(CASE CLOSED)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 01:28:21 AM by Crusader101 »

Someone should stop him :O

Someone should stop him :O

Easy. Stay off his servers, don't give him admin.

yeah i know eh. he is a noooooooooobbbb

500 cookies to anyone who supports my therory  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Off Topic:

Name ripoff of my clan :O

I would never give him admin on my server, nor would I give anyone else I didnt know admin. Admin powers should only be given to people you know well or trust.

Jp was a Super-Admin on Clonetrooper's Dedicated server,until he started randomly banning people on the server including me.My friend DEVIL MAY CRY helped me to get un-banned,but it failed(cookies to him) :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

So,just an URGENT warning,if jp is on your server ban him.If you do not want to,DO NOT i repeat DO NOT give him ANY admin.

Sincerly:CRUSADER101

God grow up, who cares you're crying over nothing, Go tell mommy that he upset you good lord.

500 cookies to anyone who supports my therory  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

forget you.