Author Topic: guys, please stop with the "your a noob" stuff  (Read 2925 times)

guys, its getting really annoying. and no, fireball did not get the gold hook before me or teach me anything, felix is a handicap guy-whoever you are. but seriousley im getting tired of it. i dont know what the big deal is with killing people when theyre doing some handicapped quest. and i dont kill noobs, because its all you forum people that come whining to me when i kill you all. just shut up!
EDIT:i really dont know how this whole log pile thing got started. i have only killed like 8 people during it and a bunch of horses. i admit i feel sorry for bash now.  ;_;
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:35:59 PM by Felix »

...you do nothing but kill noobs. Everyone hates you and when we finally take a stand we become "starfishs who cant even fight"

Me = Almost got Golden  :cookie: then  :cookieMonster: killed me. You maek dragon sad.

you are famous for killing people who are nearly at top of logs felix...

you're even proud of it (see his display pic)

This topic is right you are a noob. does it really matter who got hook first? Thing is if you want people to stop, you stop first. Whether you admit it or not, i gave you advice on how to climb it. before then. you couldnt even get 1/2 way up. 15 mins later you got it. Oh and my friend made the felix is a noob char because its true.

Yay, felix is number one on my kill list, and im a notorious killer, me and Pecano :)

Yes Felix, you are a noob.

sorry felix but I have to agree with everyone else seeing how you act on the forums :(, good luck though with eph!(and other killers)

Let's face it, you act like a poser trying to impress ppl but all you end up doing is making yourself sound like a whiny 11 year old who finally realizes that he/she is a moron and a condescending F***er, so dont blame us for telling you the truth

hm... so, if im a noob whats wrong with killing other noobs in style? i mean, it isnt ganking. its sneaking up on people and killing them like some kind of noctorious spy. i mean, what is wrong with killing people for no reason? its fun.  :P

...so, if im a noob...

That, with the topic name, makes you sound like a hypocrite. Just pointing that out

...so, if im a noob...

That, with the topic name, makes you sound like a hypocrite. Just pointing that out

Preach it, brother.

This is #4952 of Felix's ''I'm not a noob anymore'' topics. I just love it how in the end he's proved the n00b again.

Yay, felix is number one on my kill list, and im a notorious killer, me and Pecano :)
Pecano and you are asses and together you two form Voltron's ass