Author Topic: The Woods: AoT Fansite  (Read 10079 times)

Hello,
Ive created an AoT fansite, I wasnt going to launch it until after i finished the rest of it.  But because of the amount of questions in game i will.

When entering the site you agree not to flame, i did it in 2 days, and i dont see your fansite...

www.TheWoods.Co.nr

TheLost

-if you find any errors in info, or want me to add anything please state so here.
Just so you know i will be adding
   - Guilds
   - Quests (DONE)

ADS:
http://artpad.art.com/?iu5d6v1bjsro
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 11:15:38 PM by Aaglo »

Badspot

• Administrator
You should put a <br> after the banner image because at high resolution the Topic links end up on the same line. 

ok thanks, (no idea what u just said but w/e)

Lol

He means that if you add that certain tag the links will appear underneath the banner instead of next to it, I think

ok thanks,
can anyone tell me how to beat the treehouse challenge, im gunna add the new challenge page if i can get the info.

It isnt as hard as it looks once you get the strategy right. Always look towards the tree as you hook. Once you hook again, still in front of you, just hook a bit higher and a bit more to the right/left. You repeat it until you get close to the treehouse. When your close enough, hook on it and swing to get even closer. Hook again, and try to get on the side. Once your on the side, hook the wall and keep climbing up until you reach the balcony. You could also try through the door located on the bottem of the wall.

ok thanks,
that is what i did, unfortunitly i got stuck underneth the treehouse and i had to Self Delete cuz i was vibrating like mad.

i do use macromedia, but i dno how to use photo shop even tho i do have it on my computer, so i use micromedia fireworks.

if you can get up about a fourth of the way up the log chalenge then the treehouse is a cinch

Lol,
Well ive updated the Dye Map. it now has Yellow on it

parts of teh mapz0r are missing! distant woods=north of chartes(in this map's form) also, i recommend you put black and gray where mountains are.

if u wanna add the distant woods than please add tell me where they are, cuz if i knew then i would of put it there,
alos, i didnt know if ther wer grey dyes?!

distant woods=north of chartes
i sware, the people on this forum all have A.D.D.

Lol, sry i read ur post wrong.
i thought u ment that i should add the distance woods AND the land north of chartes

Lol sry xD

i swear you can't spell felix