Author Topic: Is chronicle badspot, i think not  (Read 5641 times)

Badspot and mocheeze even, a guy named CHRONICLE claims to be u, i dont think he is, for he cannot be two ppl, and he is making lies to attempt to become admin in other servers, like, i'll load my save (witch i know doesn't work)

Please post quickly

Also, me and Jumi caught the last part of the IP of the BADSPOT who coincidentally joined and said he was badspot last IP number were

Current working evidence:
1. Chronicle left just as a badspot arrived, full capitals in the name, just like CHRONICLE

2. If it was badspot he would have proved it was badspot instead of pushing away the question "what does your avatar say in the forum"

3. he said "I am BADSPOT and Mocheeze", he cant be 2 ppl

4. He said "i am badspot and mocheeze" then left and came back pretending to be BADSPOT even using his name, and i know badspot doesn't play blockland
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 05:16:22 AM by Sian »

5. He was an imposter
6. He was messing with you

Now they know our secret, Badspot.

Did he also mention that Bigfoot is real and Aliens made the Pyramids in Giza?[>sarcasim<]

Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:31:57 PM by Spation »

Hmm interesting.  I had someone named chronic join my server and then everyone went wild since they know that he is the co-owner of blockland.  He liked my creation i made and invited me to a tryout.  He also was trying to get his friend in to review my creation but my server was blocking him.   Tried to resolve it.. but I made him admin so he could fix it... he did no damage tho.   He later left to review someone else's building.. his friend managed to join that server.  Then he came back later to tell me the time of the tryout etc.  So I guess we will see what happens.

Badspot and mocheeze even, a guy named CHRONICLE claims to be u, i dont think he is, for he cannot be two ppl, and he is making lies to attempt to become admin in other servers, like, i'll load my save (witch i know doesn't work)

Please post quickly

Also, me and Jumi caught the last part of the IP of the BADSPOT who coincidentally joined and said he was badspot last IP number were

Current working evidence:
1. Chronicle left just as a badspot arrived, full capitals in the name, just like CHRONICLE

2. If it was badspot he would have proved it was badspot instead of pushing away the question "what does your avatar say in the forum"

3. he said "I am BADSPOT and Mocheeze", he cant be 2 ppl

4. He said "i am badspot and mocheeze" then left and came back pretending to be BADSPOT even using his name, and i know badspot doesn't play blockland

Jumi? Jumi Jao? I Haven't Seen Him In EONS Hows He Doing?
he was in my server last night....too bad u'd be banned on sight

Yep, for sure is an imposter!  No tryout server... plus me and Jumi sort of figured out he was fake. So beware

altanore, come on and jumi and i will talk about this

if you wish to talk about this go to "jumi's server"
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 11:23:50 PM by Sian »

Hey, Spation. Yeah, I'm doing fine, and instead of going as Jumi Jao, I've changed my name to Jumi. Just Jumi.

Also, I'd explain what happened in my server with a bit more detail, but nobody really seems to care. If the mods DO care, though, just say the word, and I'll explain everything my feeble mind can remember. (I say "feeble mind" 'cause my memory usually isn't that good...)

-Jumi

Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:32:41 PM by Spation »

Only two days old not grave digging/

Yeah, more like shock treatment than ressurection

Okay, I'll tell the story as best as I remember it.

Me, Whitegaurd (Sian), and a player named Chrono were building some stuff in my server. I was working on a deathmatch arena,  WG was making some elevator thing, I think, and Chrono was making some trap to throw people into the lava (this was in the Lavapit), or something like that. Also, at that time, I think there were two other members, Crow, who belonged to some clan, though I can't remember which one, and some other guy. I think the other guy had "Wil" or something in his name, so let's call him Wil. After a little while, Crow left, and a player with the name "CHRONIC" came in. Honestly, I didn't even know who he was. So I made a joke about how similar his name was to Chrono's. Go me. Wil was getting excited, because apparently, he was one of the people who worked on RtB. He was even following him around, and bowing down to him. CHRONIC then asked who the owner of the server was. After I told him it was me, he said he was recruiting good builders for some group of his, and that he might want me to join. I told him I wasn't sure exactly what he was looking for in terms of stuff built. Then he said if I made him an admin, he would upload an example for me. Around this point, WG started gettting suspicious, and said that only the host could upload builds. CHRONIC said he was an impatient person, and told me that if I didn't make up my mind about the admin thing in a few minutes, he would leave. I myself wasn't sure if non-hosts could upload builds, so I decided to test it out. I was going to PM WG and ask him to upload something of his, but the PM system was off, and for some reason, it wouldn't go back on. So I made a small platform far away from the main one, put a little message there for WG, and got him out there. He said he would do it, but he had to go check something, first. He left, and then CHRONIC told me that if I didn't make him admin right then, he was going to leave. I told him that I had to wait for WG to get back, but he didn't listen, and left. Shortly after, I asked Chrono to try to upload a build from his computer. I cleared everything, made him an admin, then he placed a single block, and saved it. He hammered it, then reloaded it. Turns out that non-hosts can upload their stuff. A minute or so after we did that, WG came back, and we showed him. He said that if a non-host saves a build, it'll be saved to the hosts computer. I tried loading it, and apparently, he was right. Then Crow came back, and Chrono told him CHRONIC was here, but I had made him leave. I think around this point, somebody said they had seen him in Construction Junction, before he came to my server. I asked Crow if he could go look for him, and bring him back here, and he left to go do so. About five minutes later, Chronic came back in, and I think he asked if I was ready to make him admin. WG had already made him admin before he spawned, so we told him that he already was. WG started accusing him of being an imposter, so CHRONIC kicked him. He said he hated people like that, and I asked him to not do that again, when WG came back. I told him I was ready to see the example, and he said he had decided not to upload it. I think it was around then that Wil left. I asked him why he didn't want to, and he started running around hammering stuff. That wasn't really a problem, though, as I had saved my build constantly, to two different files, even. After a minute or so of hammering stuff, without saying a word to me, he left, and Crow came back in, along with WG. Chrono told Crow that he had missed him again, and I don't remember what Crow replied with. A few minutes later, a player named "BADSPOT" came in, and it was just plain obvious that he was CHRONIC. He said that he heard that his friend had been causing some trouble in my server, and that he was sorry for what his friend had done. I told him he wasn't fooling me, and he acted like he didn't know what I meant. WG started asking him questions to see if he was the real Badspot, like what Badspot's forum avatar was, and stuff like that. He said that he didn't have to answer his questions, because he was Badspot. That gave him away, right there. After a few minutes of arguing with WG, he left.

Also, after I closed my server, I saw that Altanore had replied to this topic, a few hours later, saying that he had also seen CHRONIC in his server, Construction Junction. I met up with him on his server, and asked him a bit about what happened, and he said it was pretty much what happened on mine, but without the destruction. He also said that CHRONIC was going to make a passworded server, named "Crow's Tryouts", and that he wanted Altanore to go there. He told me the password that CHRONIC had told him, and I told him I would try to be there, undercover. Soon after that, in a different server, some factory in Green Hills, I ran into WG, and told him what Altanore told me. He said it might not be a good idea, but I told him that I would be careful. Soon after browsing other servers, I decided to go back to the factory place, and I ran into AlienHomonid, another friend of mine. I told him what Altanore told me, also. Then I had to leave and see if the server was up, yet, it was supposed to be up around then. It wasn't, so I went back to the factory, and ran into both AH and WG. We chatted about it for a few minutes, and I left to check on the server again. It wasn't up yet, and it was never made, unsuprisingly.

That's all I can remember, and pretty much all that happened, I think. Sorry if I got any of the facts wrong, maybe WG can remember it a bit better then I can. Plus, my fingers are tired from all this typing. If anyone has any questions about this, I'm going to be making my server in a few minutes.

Edit: Oh, and sorry the post is so long... May take you a while to read through. Heh.

-Jumi

you still can't upload stuff thats not on the hosts machine