Author Topic: My Computer Doesn't like Blockland  (Read 1079 times)

Everytime during Blockland Gameplay, sometimes after an hour or two, or even in 15 minutes, it will randomly restart my computer.

This has been going on for quite some time after v7. Any solutions?

Does this happen only with blockland?

pc drivers, make sure you have drivers installed for your motherboard chipset, and your gfx card (if you have one). also do a ram check to see if it has any errors, search ram test in google.

Does that to me when I start BL sometimes. The guy above me is right.

Badspot

• Administrator
This is Microsoft's solution to the blue screen of death - instead of showing the BSOD, the computer will just reboot instantly.  Brilliant, huh?

Right click my computer->Properties->Advanced tab->Startup and Recovery [Settings]->Uncheck "Automatically Restart"->OK

Then the next time this happens you will get to see the blue screen and it might have some information.  Probably some kind of driver failure. 

This is Microsoft's solution to the blue screen of death - instead of showing the BSOD, the computer will just reboot instantly.  Brilliant, huh?

Right click my computer->Properties->Advanced tab->Startup and Recovery [Settings]->Uncheck "Automatically Restart"->OK

Then the next time this happens you will get to see the blue screen and it might have some information.  Probably some kind of driver failure. 
this is the first time ive seen badspot do anything other than fail a topic XD

Badspot

• Administrator
this is the first time ive seen badspot do anything other than fail a topic XD
99% of everything is crap.

yeah if it blue screens, if there are numbers at the bottom like 0x000000.... then its sometimes a ram problem, ram is the 1st thing to epic phail in your pc but cuz its cheap as an ugly prostitute (pretty cheap), then you can just replace it without it costing too much.

This happens to me to.

Does this happen only with blockland?
It's just blockland.

Here's log, maybe it has solution?