Author Topic: forget!  (Read 2713 times)

I am pissed off at nvidia. They disabled sli for my card series and now I have to get new cards. Anyone found any good deals on video cards?

How can they disable it?

Budget would be nice. Motherboard would be nice. Case would be nice. Power supply would be nice. Current card would be nice.

Why do people always ask for PC buying advice without giving any information? Use your loving head.

How can they disable it?
Drivers

Speaking of which, just revert to old drivers if you don't want to spend money.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 03:26:42 PM by Otis Da HousKat »

Budget would be nice. Motherboard would be nice. Case would be nice. Power supply would be nice. Current card would be nice.

Why do people always ask for PC buying advice without giving any information? Use your loving head.
Drivers

Speaking of which, just revert to old drivers if you don't want to spend money.

76.6 drivers? um no thanks. they suck even more than not having sli

What card series was it anyway?

and seriously...give us some specs and a budget.

What card series was it anyway?

and seriously...give us some specs and a budget.

and 200-250

I got a 7600 GTE for 115$

http://www.sapphiretech.com/us/products/products_overview.php?gpid=249&grp=3

You don't need to stay with nvidia if you don't need two cards. This one is really good for the price. It also has a non-stock cooler which is good, because they suck for this model.

Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102770

While the 4850 is a great card, its $60 outside of his budget.

You could easily pick up an 8800GT or 9600GT for that price (a little less I think).

While the 4850 is a great card, its $60 outside of his budget.

You could easily pick up an 8800GT or 9600GT for that price (a little less I think).
Thanks for clicking links before spouting out bullstuff.

He said his budget was about $115...you suggested the 4850 for $179.99...how the forget does that work out? I did click both links.

I'm all for him saving up for a 4850 as it is a great card, but you went way outside of his budget.

He said his budget was about $115...you suggested the 4850 for $179.99...how the forget does that work out? I did click both links.

I'm all for him saving up for a 4850 as it is a great card, but you went way outside of his budget.
Plus i would rather not go with ati right now as my mobo is a 650i nvidia board. even though asus made it.