Author Topic: Why Oxcorp sucks  (Read 1943 times)

He just showed me this.  This is like 2 weeks after retail came out.  I was afk.

Well guess you have a boyfriend...

Apparently someone else built part of this/edited the photo.  I'm not feeling the love guys. :(

Laughing my ass off, I'm the one who built that XD

NINJA EDIT: It was just 3 print bricks saying AFK and I covered them up with gay ;D

Oxcorp sucks for making an .exe that erased people's Blockland folder including all of their saves and screenshots.
/thread

Oxcorp sucks for making an .exe that erased people's Blockland folder including all of their saves and screenshots.
/thread

why the hell are you still here?

People do this stuff all the time, especially back in 0002. Big deal.

People do this stuff all the time, especially back in 0002. Big deal.

Well I don't even play Blockland.  He just randomly showed me this, and I don't even recall this happening, they were pretty stealthy about it.  Think it was all deleted before I got back.  So I'm just pissed  :cookieMonster:

yay pinking people in rtb

Well I don't even play Blockland.  He just randomly showed me this, and I don't even recall this happening, they were pretty stealthy about it.  Think it was all deleted before I got back.  So I'm just pissed  :cookieMonster:

i remember when you got back, it was still there

you were pissed XD

Laughing my ass off, I'm the one who built that XD

NINJA EDIT: It was just 3 print bricks saying AFK and I covered them up with gay ;D
You good sir, diserve a prize.