Author Topic: My final decision about drama in Blockland.  (Read 2868 times)

He's basically saying that if anyone acts hateful towards him, he links them to this thread every time and completely ignores it. Reminds me of young kids covering up their ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA LA LA!"
I do that when I read posts. I post when I hear people talk to me.

He's basically saying that if anyone acts hateful towards him, he links them to this thread every time and completely ignores it. Reminds me of young kids covering up their ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA LA LA!"

Yeah, that's what I'm saying, but I'm not going to link to this thread. And, I mean, if someone brings up a valid point (i.e. I suck at building) I'll respond. I'm just not going to respond to "LOL NOOB FGTO!"

*LALALLALALALLAALLALLALAL*

That reminds me of LemurDeCatta saying "yayayayayayayayaya" at the end of everylovingthing he says.

That reminds me of LemurDeCatta saying "yayayayayayayayaya" at the end of everylovingthing he says.

Might as well cover you're Eyes and Scream "LALALA..."

I've decided this-- Blockland is a game.

Wow, how long did it take you to realize this? Your some kinda loving genius.

you remind me of a kid who sleeps with his dad on a bed couch and your sister sleeps on your bed. O yea, thats you?

you remind me of a kid who sleeps with his dad on a bed couch and your sister sleeps on your bed. O yea, thats you?
Wut?
And you know this how?
Wtf are you some sort of loving stalker? And I don't, that's a lie.
And you said "you remind me of a kid" then you said "O yea, thats you?" Get better grammar before you post, we all hate you and you should probably just leave the forums.

Who the forget cares if JD isn't the richest person? He's moving to some beach around where I live that costs loads of money to live in -.-

Who the forget cares if JD isn't the richest person? He's moving to some beach around where I live that costs loads of money to live in -.-

LOLOLOLOL YOU GUYS ARE BUTT BUDDIES HAHAHAHAHAHAAH. THESE QUEERS WANT TO LIVE WITH EACHOTHER

JDS PARENTS PROBALY CHEAT AT LIFE

Wut?
And you know this how?
Wtf are you some sort of loving stalker? And I don't, that's a lie.
And you said "you remind me of a kid" then you said "O yea, thats you?" Get better grammar before you post, we all hate you and you should probably just leave the forums.

You told me, then you said never speak of it again. You know nothing about me cause I don't tell people when i piss in the trash can or get a soda.

LemurThefriend went Insane again.

What is the point of this thread?

Old news is old robo. ;D

This topic inspired me to make this:

Lol'd..

Edit: :O! The box isn't perfect! It's off at the side.  :cookieMonster: