Author Topic: Portal: Creating the stages  (Read 3676 times)

I do not want to be picked up by some noob, with a gravity gun.

I actually like it, good job.

that's not bad!  A tiny bit spammy though, but not so much that its a build killer.

Why does this look so much like my build...

YOU TOOK MY BUILD AND MESSED WITH IT YOU forgetHEAD!!! EVEN THE FIRST ROOM IS EXACTLY HOW I MADE IT!!!

Well, test chamber 00 looks EXACTLY like mine.

Holy....Crap This is firgen awesome

Still want to do the edits?

I predict that you will answer no to the following: Post a save?

:cookieMonster:

Can you guess where that is?

(You have to have beaten the game in order to know.)

Click here to find out:http://www.overclock.net/attachments/video-games-general/67928d1205207666-portal-cake-outside-test-i-did-lolllll.jpg
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 01:48:58 AM by I'm The Hunter »

That's what I thought, too, but I don't think you can pick up players or bots with the gravity gun/Portal Gun. IDEA! Make the portal gun/gravity gun do so.

I don't know about the current Gravity Gun, but with the one I made for v8 and the Portal Gun in v8 you could pick up Horses, bots and player-based vehicles.

That door design looks kinda a crappy also the little Chamber where its holds the box needs to look more like the one in Portal.

Players trigger buttons in portal.... on anything touch?

Search ffs, it's not possible
Then how come the old events mod could do it?  (But it was just anything could touch it, players, bots, vehicles)

onGeneralTouch?
anyways, i know where that is! thats the Appeture Science Gift Shop's parking lot! come pick up your portal-gun today, and maybe a companion cube for the kids. No? then how about our free 19 day trial of our new obstacle course? It challenges your mind body and soul, and you also get cake at the end!