| PORTAL | Floor Warning prints

Author Topic: | PORTAL | Floor Warning prints  (Read 12036 times)

(< The cake is a lie.)
Yes, In-Game, the prints are Anti-Alasted.

Here are a few prints I put together (Thank you, google images!) for those who are building portal recreations. Not all of them are here that are seen in the actual Portal game, but I will add them soon.
Yes, I know, the "Stickfigures" Should be blockheads, but I'm not that great of an artist.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 07:04:06 PM by I'm The Hunter »

I likey

The idea makes me want to make blockhead ones.

Need to be Antialiased. Seriously.

Need to be Antialiased. Seriously.

They are, The picture was originally Transparent (That one up there^^)  So I NinjaEdited it so that you could see them properly. Not anialasted on the above picture, but they are ingame.

I just tested in game, and i do not think making them blockheads are really needed. They look nice this way.

But it would be kinda funny if they were blockheads :P

EDIT: Now make companion cube ones :P
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:15:44 PM by jirue »

I got the level info prints for chambers 0 and 1 if you want to i was making portal in v8 but never finnished...

I got the level info prints for chambers 0 and 1 if you want to i was making portal in v8 but never finnished...

YesPlease.

Ye im really working on a portal building. NEED IT!

Blockheads would be nice, <3 these.

You should make these on 1x1's too so you can have the bored things.

And there was never a tile for the cake, it was a sign before you go in the pit of fire.

Damnit, I wish it was Cristmas, I found a funny little decal from the Holiday Website. <3

No just no. lol jk its nice.. no one can really use it till the portal gun comes around for v9

No just no. lol jk its nice.. no one can really use it till the portal gun comes around for v9

What if people are already building some maps, waiting for it to come out?

Ever think of that, moron?

I likey

The idea makes me want to make blockhead ones.
Do this, NOW :D