Author Topic: D&R Vehicle: Speed Boat [FAILED]  (Read 39493 times)

welllllllllllll its speedy. ya know. i like it!

if yew cant get in into teh water, put teh spawn near the water and use the gravity gun (spaceman) to drop it in.
:D

I got it in the water and i can stear it just fine but it's is still way to jumpy.

Umm... I was flying with the boat. So yeah... fix that.

The boat went 50 feet in the air when someone shot it.
Lol.

I really hate this thing, I would much rather prefer the boats in V8 that slowly descended to the ground like a freaking helicopter.
The whole deal where it never stops bouncing almost all the time plus the fact that it's nearly impossible to turn make me wonder why it hasn't been sent to the Fail Bin yet.

Lol.

I really hate this thing, I would much rather prefer the boats in V8 that slowly descended to the ground like a freaking helicopter.
The whole deal where it never stops bouncing almost all the time plus the fact that it's nearly impossible to turn make me wonder why it hasn't been sent to the Fail Bin yet.

I admit. Its absolute crap. But making a boat mod that wasn't a freaking stuffty flying vehicle like peaceful's was hard. I'd like to see you guys perfect a beautiful boat script. People told D&R to make a boat, we tried. If thats not enough for you, then just leave the ruddy topic.

HOLY CRAP! I didnt see that coming. ITS AWESOME

wow now all i need is 1 of those water planes
any way
 :cookie: x12
:cookie:x100000000000

um...the seats are screwed up?

every time you hit gound it stops cant move and keeps bouncing under water

i don't really like the boat, but good effort, i just use the horse instead (it floats)