Author Topic: D&R Vehicle: Speed Boat [FAILED]  (Read 39504 times)

Picture:

Model by Racer - Script by Destiny
Info
This is a basic speed boat vehicle. The waves can overlap, so just turn the waves off if it gets annoying. (This is paintable)

Download

Mirror 1: http://sites.google.com/site/destinyspage/downloads/Vehicle_SpeedBoat.zip?attredirects=0
Mirror 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?nm0mz4j1iny

Just place it straight into your Add-Ons folder. ("Blockland Directory/Add-Ons/*Place Here*)
Then tick it on the add-on menu before starting a game.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 05:34:21 PM by Destiny/Zack0Wack0 »

May i suggest to darken the colors of the edges? that will look win.
Other than that I think it looks good.

wow now all i need is 1 of those water planes
any way
 :cookie: x12

Lol the description says:

Title: Jeep
Author: Eric Hartman
A drivable jeep with room for 7 people.

Nit is working on one, he's done and he hasn't/won't release it, and I think it will be better.

this is what ive been waiting for

Theres something weird about it when i press Tab i can only see inside the boat but when i press Tab again i see the map i use

Please edit the boat and a tip TEST IT BEFORE YOU POST IT AND PRESS TAB TO SEE IF IT SEES INSIDE THE BOAT OR NOT ok

problem found unlock v8 boats this one bounces if its spawn is more than a boat under water

problem found unlock v8 boats this one bounces if its spawn is more than a boat under water

That was another one aswell

No, The v8 boats sucked and it acts handicapped when it hits terrain.

The script is perfectly fine, and heaps better then peaceful's boat scripts.

Making a boat is hard, because you have to get it just right because they're is no boat vehicle datablock.

Fine list.

Speed: fine
Sitting: fine
Model: fine

Not fine list.

Turning: Not fine
Tab: Not fine
When you spawn the boat under the water it bounce's: Not fine

The not fine list is the stuff that has to be fixed.... and the Fine list is good don't have to fix the Fine list.

yay perfect for my camp rpg's "canoes" lol