Author Topic: guys, i have changed.  (Read 1573 times)

ive changed alright. no more killing without a purpose. now im all about being happy and i will give things away and host contests every once in a while dont beleive me? ask some guys.

You talk too much while your avatar stays the same

Uhh, i'll believe it when I see it? I don't know Felix, you've been spamming the forum with alot of meaningless topics lately, and a new AoT clan every week.
Making a topic like this won't help your situation.

You're not supposed to run around saying "I've changed, so stop making fun of me" it just won't work. Try acting less noobish and slowly the public opinion of you will change.

Yeah thanks for killing me my first try on TreeHouse Challenge. I didn't think much of you till then...

what? i never killed u at treehouse

Well at the moment, it really does seem that he has changed. In the game, he does not kill innocently, he is more mature and he gives free stuff out. He offered to share 7k equally with everyone ( Before LastDodo came along and stole it all ). He isnt as he was. But you will have to see it to beleive it :)

yeah but reputations cant be bought with money. you have to work at it.

Cool.
:cookie: for you felix

Are you just saying this just to stop everyone from flaming you and calling you a noob.

Probubly, but if there's freestuff im in :D

guys im posting this because im so sick and tired of you whining about me killing you that i just stopped.
FREE STUFF TOO

We weren't whining, we were flaming. Difference?  :cookieMonster: says so.

i think the main reason people hated you in the game was because they already hated you in forums (you know with all the pointless topics). Im glad your going to change, but you cant fix this problem entirely by just being nice in Aot, you're going to have to change in the forums too.

Stop with the new topics, just post your problems and ideas in existing related topics, and soon everyone will forget why they hated you in the first place.

That or make a new acct name, transfer everything, and prettend u never herd of Felix.

my idea is better :D