Author Topic: I have 3 plastic CD ROMs... Wait, 4!  (Read 2343 times)

He could just tape a magnet to the plastic...
oghohOohohoOHohOhohohohOohohohh

oghohOohohoOHohOhohohohOohohohh
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot some people are allergic to tape?

Construct a Tesla turbine from the disks.

I have a Random box fan motor. I say we make some sort of... Disk firing machine. Sound good?

I have a Random box fan motor. I say we make some sort of... Disk firing machine. Sound good?
The bottom black band is something from something I never erased. I'm not sure of the best method for disc delivery though. Gravity? Spring assisted?

Menen says make them Very Very Very Sharp and send them to me so i can kill the annoying short uly kid down the street :D

someone at my school did this. He made little cuts into the dies of a disk, and the clucked it at a drywall wall. It stuck halfway in. the schoolw as not happy.

Can always do some kind of nifty art or something and spin it at a certain RPM and watch things animate :D

i would just buy one of those LED wands that go back and forth really fast to say something.

i would just buy one of those LED wands that go back and forth really fast to say something.
Oh yeah! Like make some holes for some LEDs and have that sucker spin in the dark! Whoooo!

Use them as wheels and make a car out of cardboard.

Sharpen the edges and hail hurt and pain with round, yet not jagged, throwing disk thingys? :D

I made a disk throwing star and it got stick into (literally) my neighbor's roof. Damn wind.