Author Topic: First Face - Cyclops  (Read 21202 times)

Cyclops

I stayed up all morning trying to get this face to work and it worked. I packaged it just right so it should work. Say cookie if you read this. I used paint.net and IT IS BLOCKO.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jw0tpkjxbmk

Fixed, it works ingame now
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 12:56:10 PM by Lemurdecatta »

Not blocko, not well done at all. The eyes and... thing on top are circles, and the other lines don't line up with each other.

Sucks.

.... looks stupid to me XP <faints>

It's terrible. I don't get it.

Not blocko, not well done at all. The eyes and... thing on top are circles, and the other lines don't line up with each other.

Sucks.

Blocko means transparent right?

Sorry that it sucks, but since i know how i will make alot more and maybe ask someone which is the best

Lock topic?

Sucks, no point, doesn't look like a fly. Also, "Blocko" means it looks square-ish. Learn some vocabulary before making worthless stuffs.

Sucks, no point, doesn't look like a fly. Also, "Blocko" means it looks square-ish. Learn some vocabulary before making worthless stuffs.

Read the post, blocko probaly isn't a word

You do better

It is slang, it is not a blocko face still, that is, even if it is SUPPOSED to be a cyclopes, think you spelled it wrong anyways. My first was better than this look through my posts you little stuff.

EDIT: Gotta' take a shower cunt, I shall continue the "Your faces suck richard" fight when I get back.

INB4 SHOWA: Uhhh your avatar isn't drawn by anyone, it's a photo, you prolly googled it. Also, your signature is friendry, and it makes you look like a richard stuff because you can't even finish it.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 01:04:03 PM by Robo Noob »

It is slang, it is not a blocko face still, that is, even if it is SUPPOSED to be a cyclopes, think you spelled it wrong anyways. My first was better than this look through my posts you little stuff.

EDIT: Gotta' take a shower cunt, I shall continue the "Your faces suck richard" fight when I get back.

INB4 SHOWA: Uhhh your avatar isn't drawn by anyone, it's a photo, you prolly googled it. Also, your signature is friendry, and it makes you look like a richard stuff because you can't even finish it.

Hope you have fun in the shower, will jd be joining you? And cyclops isnt spelled cyclopes

Spelled Cyclopes. Also, Jack lives like what? A couple thousand miles away? You stupid whore, these posts of yours are irrelevant.

EDIT: Cyclops and Cyclopes are the same thing. Cyclops is just Greek.

Also: It isn't blocko; there are circles. And, It isn't a cyclops, due to it having two eyes, and some big-ass black hole above them.

EDIT AGAIN: And a mustache.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 01:37:14 PM by Robo Noob »

Spelled Cyclopes. Also, Jack lives like what? A couple thousand miles away? You stupid whore, these posts of yours are irrelevant.

EDIT: Cyclops and Cyclopes are the same thing. Cyclops is just Greek.

Also: It isn't blocko; there are circles. And, It isn't a cyclops, due to it having two eyes, and some big-ass black hole above them.

EDIT AGAIN: And a mustache.

Its not a mustache, it has no mouth so its the mouth

Blocko means transparent right?

Blocko doesn't mean transparent, dumbass.

Blocko doesn't mean transparent, dumbass.

I see you didnt read fully, this is my first released face

Finialy, a Radio Face Decal :D