Author Topic: First Face - Cyclops  (Read 21200 times)

"Cookie"
I hate Lemurdecatta as much as the next guy, but you don't have to act like a complete idiot about it. The face sucks, yes, but if you guys do stuff like this he'll just start releasing decals and faces to spite us, like the last ten people that released a really bad first decal. It'll just be another Furdle situation.

Blocko is a style, it does not mean transparent. Look at the default decals and faces, those are what is called "Blocko".

I'll try and give it some constructive criticism, but I have no idea what it is.
Whether it is a fly or a cyclops, it doesn't look like either. Try and make it obvious what things are. Second, try and make things more symmetrical and centered. The lines at the bottom are not evenly spaced and some are higher and lower than others. The patterns also don't fit either subject (Fly or cyclops). If you're going to use patterns, make them relevant to the subject.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 03:08:47 PM by TheWorm »

"Cookie"
I hate Lemurdecatta as much as the next guy, but you don't have to act like a complete idiot about it. The face sucks, yes, but if you guys do stuff like this he'll just start releasing decals and faces to spite us, like the last ten people that released a really bad first decal.

Blocko is a style, it does not mean transparent. Look at the default decals and faces, those are what is called "Blocko".

I'll try and give it some constructive criticism, but I have no idea what it is.
Whether it is a fly or a cyclops, it doesn't look like either. Try and make it obvious what things are. Second, try and make things more symmetrical and centered. The lines at the bottom are not evenly spaced and some are higher and lower than others. The patterns also don't fit either subject (Fly or cyclops).

Thank you for reading the the topic, I am try to flip the face the other way so it looks more better

Thank you for reading the the topic, I am try to flip the face the other way so it looks more better
No, good god, no! Don't just flip the face, fix the thing. Make it look like the subject and make it symmetrical, flipping it won't help its looks one bit.

I went and saw The Dark Night and played baseball with some friends. Anyways, doesn't matter if it's your first one, it doesn't give you the right to suck. Also, don't flip that stuff, it'll look worse.

I went and saw The Dark Night and played baseball with some friends. Anyways, doesn't matter if it's your first one, it doesn't give you the right to suck. Also, don't flip that stuff, it'll look worse.

Stay on topic, stop bragging about your 3 year old friends; i bet you suck at baseball

1. If my friends can play baseball, they're not three (they're 14/15). Also lol'd at the "Bragging" part, that nearly shows you can't even get friends that are three years old, your just implying you suck at life aswell as everything else.
2. No you little friend, I was in my School Team and I have trophies (:D).

Fail face is fail.

Finialy, a Radio Face Decal :D
Lol'd  It is true

1. If my friends can play baseball, they're not three (they're 14/15). Also lol'd at the "Bragging" part, that nearly shows you can't even get friends that are three years old, your just implying you suck at life aswell as everything else.
2. No you little friend, I was in my School Team and I have trophies (:D).

Hey robo, they are tons of servers about you; well were

What the forget are you talking about? The guy named Robo's servers? He isn't me you friend. If not, they're just some more people warshipping me :D

What the forget are you talking about? The guy named Robo's servers? He isn't me you friend. If not, they're just some more people warshipping me :D

No, the server called:

Robo Noobs vagina, breast, and chinese eyes

it looks more like a mutant thing to me.. or a guy wearing a mask or something

sorry no :cookie: for you but here have an  :iceCream:

Uhh, That wasn't a server, if so who was the host? Anyways, I don't have breasts, a cunt, and my eyes aren't chinese dummy. My eyes were closed in the picture, they are round, not slit. You make up stuff for your own pleasure, it's like masturbaition; only you enjoy it, and you should get arrested for doing it in public.

Uhh, That wasn't a server, if so who was the host? Anyways, I don't have breasts, a cunt, and my eyes aren't chinese dummy. My eyes were closed in the picture, they are round, not slit. You make up stuff for your own pleasure, it's like masturbaition; only you enjoy it, and you should get arrested for doing it in public.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA, I NEVER SAW A PICTURE OF YOU HAHAHAHHAHAHAH. YOUR SUCH AN IDIOT

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH YES YOU DID AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa NIA STOLE ONE AHAHAHAHAHAHA you're such a dumb little pusillanimous individual.