Author Topic: TSCS- The smarter color set.  (Read 13385 times)

Dude I love it =D
Shanks.
I'm working on version two, so I was wondering which everyone wants more;
soft RGB and CMY, or trans browns.

My first completed add-on.

I figured I'd start small here. While this but a lowly color set, I do believe I have engineered a better color set- one based around reasoning and logic.
First of all, for basic colors, the set utilizes three shades of both RGB and CMY. The grays are smoothly transitioned. The Tans and Browns have more shades than you could shake a stick at, and the trans are more transparent based on there shade, resulting in much cleaner clears.

(note: unfortunately, the transparent browns and tans were the last row, and wouldn't fit in. Sorry)

Please note that I'm open to suggestions and will make changes as necessary.
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=275f706e1a921700d2db6fb9a8902bda
were do i put it cos when i try it dont apper?

How do i use color sets?

Bockland>CONFIG>server

Save it there.

Edit: Config, not client.
I always get them mixed up.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:24:17 PM by Sirrus »

Read my edit, I got it mixed up.

Bockland>CONFIG>server

Save it there.

Edit: Config, not client.
I always get them mixed up.
i put it in but it didnt work

I don't want to seem like i'm Advertising, but I wanted some Input:

I like the last in the greens, not limey.

I like the last in the greens, not limey.
I added Default Green, because it was a Necessity.

*sigh* this is useless very useless CANT ANY ONE MAKE SOMETHING USEFULL ANY MORE BEC IM GETTING SICK OF BRICKS COLORS AND ALL THAT OTHER stuff

*sigh* this is useless very useless CANT ANY ONE MAKE SOMETHING USEFULL ANY MORE BEC IM GETTING SICK OF BRICKS COLORS AND ALL THAT OTHER stuff
Stop being so god damned stupid and provide insight to your definition of "Useful".

Okay, version two is out.

Check the first post for download link.

NOTE:
I kept both versions, so feel free to choose whichever you like.

The first 3 trans at the end look the same.  Not enough veriety if you ask me.  All the color sets that have come out just to not stand against the default colors.  The only thing the default lacks is a purple (not soft) and brown trans.  And a lot of the colors look pukeish.

The first 3 trans at the end look the same.  Not enough veriety if you ask me.  All the color sets that have come out just to not stand against the default colors.  The only thing the default lacks is a purple (not soft) and brown trans.  And a lot of the colors look pukeish.
My screen shots have never quite captured the full essence of whatever is in-game. In a dynamic environment, the first three trans on the last row do have subtle differences. And there's plenty of variety, three shades of RGB and CMY (every combination of Red, Green, and blue possible without shading and values) Both of those in varying degrees of transparency, the same set of grays as the default (essentially), four browns, three off-colors, soft RGB and CMYs, and transparent grays and browns.

What more do you want?