Author Topic: Adragon's Base  (Read 4225 times)

I can't really even see what it looks like, its all black why? Also Why is it only a Box?

Its black cause i want it to be black its not a box its a bunker

hey this is my first real post

Needs other colors otherwise it will be bland( not banned, bland )

At least add some gray

This is only a big, black room. It needs a better interior.

i went and posted the pics for you ok

This fails. All it is is an huge empty, spammy, box with nothing in it. There was no point in posting this.

hey this is my first real post

That gives you no excuse. "Everyone trys to say this is my first ____!" It dosent matter.

I would lock this, I doubt anyone will think its good.

Rex

On the bright side, though, it is not made by 1x1x5s.

Nice base. Good cameo. It will definately be safe from being seen from long distance with it's pitch black structure on that bright orange terrain. The enormous roof is designed well. No support beams to break to cause it to cave in on you, those things are huge structural weaknesses for enemys to break in other games. Also there is so much space to move around in. No clausterphobia or stubbed toes in here, just wide open space. No worries about all those pointless waste-of-funding enhancements either. Who needs all those machine gun turrets, security enhancements, gun racks, soldier quarters, bathrooms, weapon stockpiles, and computers loaded up with important data? All you need is a massive base and no one would dare challenge you. Great job with it. F-.

you know what for all ofd you complaining ill fill it with stuff and make it grey because black would make you get lost in an empty place ok now it might be a while cause im loaded with homework i have Karate Monday Wednesday and Thursday i also bike for a While every saturday and sunday

f and make it grey

Whats so hard about add more color? Why does it just have to be one color and thats it? You do have more than 2 colors you know...