Author Topic: Sequel to "Looking for Graphics Card"  (Read 2912 times)

PNY is a brand of card, and since all the cards are made off a reference design it really doesn't make much difference. The modifications some manufacturers make is by increasing the core clock speed and/or increasing the video memory on the card.
Don't forget warranties. EVGA pretty much beats everyone else in terms of their warranty. Besides that they also usually have high quality designs with cherry picked boards and chips.

And some other bullstuff. You fail at buying PC hardware.

Firstly, I payed for my copy of Crysis so I hope your not insinuating that I pirated it.

Secondly, I already answered your claim that "but I don't even need all that power". Yes, that 8500 may be able to run all the games you like at the settings you like. You still got ripped off big time and that is the point. Your buying decision was foolish not because you didn't get the "best card on the market", but because you over payed.

PNY is a brand of card, and since all the cards are made off a reference design it really doesn't make much difference. The modifications some manufacturers make is by increasing the core clock speed and/or increasing the video memory on the card.

I also payed for my copy of crysis knowing I can't run it :P I bought it... waiting for the day to come when I could run it. That day still has yet to come. Also if your parents let you buy a BL key but, won't let you buy a Video Card online from a well known retailer then, they must be smoking something bad.

Jirue got me my key, you know why.

Jirue got me my key, you know why.
Have him get you that video card also  :cookieMonster:

Really you made a poor choice on buying that stuff video card.

Next time try telling your parents to search for complaints about the site or something ?

Don't forget warranties. EVGA pretty much beats everyone else in terms of their warranty. Besides that they also usually have high quality designs with cherry picked boards and chips.

And some other bullstuff. You fail at buying PC hardware.

Me?

I was aware of the warranty issue hence why there is a loving EVGA card in my computer right now. I forgot to mention it ok?

As for "high quality designs" and "cherry picked boards", I say BS. A lot of it is manufactured by Foxcon and the performance differences between 2 reference cards is so minor, regardless of core clock speed, that it really shouldn't effect your buying decision.

Because I'm not buying the most loving expensive thing on the market that my computer won't be able to loving run, and is too expensive for me?
forget forget forgetity forgeter lovington.
I swear, nearly every post of yours comes across as that. I leave for a good six months and this is what I find. For god's sake, you're what? 13?
A well thought-out response is usually twice as effective as one with two or more inflammatory words.

So... anyone want to buy me a new computer? :D

So... anyone want to buy me a new computer? :D

*Points across the internet to your lawn mower in the garden shed/garage.*