Author Topic: Servers Suddenly Dead  (Read 1789 times)

Well I have been able to host serevrs for several months now.  But suddenly they don't work.  I tried to re=port forward but still nothing.  Has thee been a port change or something?  Please help.

Does Single Player work?

Does Single Player work?

I have this same proplem i tried to re forward but it doesnt work, single player works and i can join other servers.

did you use portforward.com? this one helps alot more try it scroll down and pick your Internets name (look on you main internet box) and what the code is (userly on the bottom or back of it) and then go on it another section will come up go to B and look for blockland and after going on that DO THE *never miss this part* BIT OUT!.

I dont get how to port forward. Its just too hard for me to understand.Ill need a more simpler way to forward port. :panda:

I have this same proplem i tried to re forward but it doesnt work, single player works and i can join other servers.

Exactly.

did you use portforward.com? this one helps alot more try it scroll down and pick your Internets name (look on you main internet box) and what the code is (userly on the bottom or back of it) and then go on it another section will come up go to B and look for blockland and after going on that DO THE *never miss this part* BIT OUT!.

Done many times...

Did you check to see if your IP Address was changed?
That happened to me last week.

I had the same problem, but it was my internet connection, nothing to do with ports. I was connected through an LAN cable and had it enabled, but when I disabled that and connected through Wireless it worked.

I have a similer problem, but mine im able to host a regular server for about 10-20 min. then all of the suddent the server comes up dead and no one is able to rejoin or just join but the people that joined from eirlyer are able to stay until they leave.

I had the same problem, but it was my internet connection, nothing to do with ports. I was connected through an LAN cable and had it enabled, but when I disabled that and connected through Wireless it worked.

And how was this done?

And how was this done?
In Internet Properties, a "Internet Gateway" sign needs to show-up?

Umm I can't find it.  I have Vista so it might be something different.  Any ideas?

I have been looking.  Where would I even start this?  Would I be looking in for example, my computer or control panel.  It would help me narrow it down.