Author Topic: Thiefs Guild  (Read 1388 times)

I know that there are already like 50 bazilion clans in AoT already, but i thought we had room for 1 more.

Thiefs Clan:

+ Our Leader: ThunderStorm

+ Ranks:
  Thief: wear all pitch black, must have any Xbow
  Assasin:  wear all pitch black, must have hook
  Captain: wears red shirt, must have hook and magic Xbow
  1st Captain: wears red shirt and pants, must have hook and Xbow

+ Special Ranks
  Banker: holds on to money, or itoms to give to clan members when in need (must have donated)
  Guide: can take members through dongeons, and to different areas when needed  (must have insta-horses)
  Healer: heals dead people when they are killed in the line of duty and takes them to a Inn to heal (must have insta-horses)
  Recruter: Can recruit anyone they think fit to be in the guild
Owner: only one owner. ThunderStorm

+ Clan Tags: None, we want to be secretive...

+ Freebies: once you become an assasin, i will equip you with any itoms you are missing, Shield, Sword, Xbow, ect.

+ Donations: Donations are welcome, larger donations may grant you special ranks

+ In-Game contacts:
ThunderStorm
TheLost

I suppose I missed the ultimate point.  What does the Thiefs Guild do?   That is, in a game with no real way to steal stuff, do you just take people's horses and throwing knives?  Or do you stalk people in the middle of a trade, waiting for them to drop the goods?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 12:48:08 AM by NekoHunter »

Maybe they could stalk people and kill them when they least expect it, then if theyre lucky the person may respawn and they take the gold.

+ Clan Tags: None, we want to be secretive...

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Lol, its just a general guild,  we do what ever we normaly do, but if you need any help its nice to have a clan around to do whatever you can't.

Clan closed cuz ThunderStorm wont talk to anyone -.-