Author Topic: [SS]Public Server....spammed  (Read 6332 times)

There also seems to be a clan called SSOCL that seems to tell noobs to join them and hate all other clans. We should eliminate SSOCL before brickspam gets even worse.

um last time i checked SSOCL was almost down to its last 3 memebers, i may be mistaken : s

The SS server is just organized and laid out nice in order for people to have nice building conditions. Kids and immature people see this and can't stand how clam and neatly laid out the server is, so the delinquents decide to sabotage this with acts of stupidity and other crap like that. All in all it makes for good times.

yes earlyer today a guy named "bloodmoon" crashed a ussr build we lost over 3 hours of work on the st. basil's project.
and naota has made a clan called [USSR]v.2 so, if you see him with the tag, he is NOT in our clan.

Facechild, just wondering, you have PTTA why don't you use auto-save so you don't lose 3 hours of work but only 15 minutes worth of work?

If you think about it, all servers are communists. The admin being the central authority that controls the people and such, the appointed or temporary admins being the state that controls and regulates the economy being the building, and everybody else being civilians that all contribute fairly among the economy. this leaving room for an starfish admin that bans and kicks at will, being a tyrannical dictator of some sort. Then we got the admin and everybody claiming to make an effort for a higher social order. Damn commies!

autosave screws up... it quickly corrupts itsself.
oh btw my ptta wand will not work

what dsos i have had ptta for a long time and my wand has never worked. what dso's would i delete

If you think about it, all servers are communists. The admin being the central authority that controls the people and such, the appointed or temporary admins being the state that controls and regulates the economy being the building, and everybody else being civilians that all contribute fairly among the economy. this leaving room for an starfish admin that bans and kicks at will, being a tyrannical dictator of some sort. Then we got the admin and everybody claiming to make an effort for a higher social order. Damn commies!
youre confusing communism with dictatorship. communism is when the community owns everything as a whole. Dictatorship, is when one person rules everything.

No I think your confusing the internet with something else to try and make yourself look smart, admins are admins, its their fault if their personality sucks. I dont see how you can compare two radically different things and say they are on the same level. In other words: Your a Bullsht spewing moron trying to impress us with your third grade education
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 02:11:48 PM by Ronin »

Do you have v9 Facechild? some previous versions had a problem with admin wands is that what's wrong? auto saves 5 times as different things and then goes back and saves over the old saves, but it provides a good...hour? of backup.

I was not trying to impress anyone with my 8TH grade knowledge, i was just trying to keep you from spreading lies to noobs who can't tell the diff between communism and dictatorship.

I was not trying to impress anyone with my 8TH grade knowledge, i was just trying to keep you from spreading lies to noobs who can't tell the diff between communism and dictatorship.
he was quoting spoot :P