Author Topic: Tape needs RTS'ers  (Read 1893 times)

I want to play TA:Spring or Starcraft. Ima give you guys like 10 minutes to accumulate, and I'll sho up back in this topic, I'm hungry. Brb food, games in 10 min.

Not sure if this 3 year old laptop with a 256mb integrated ATI can handle TA: Spring.

Screenshots look pretty.

have Starcraft?
also, someone needs to get Blockland on Zero Punctuation

That would be funny maybe a Yhatzee reveiw? Would call the whole comunity twelve year old twats but thats all good 8D. I have starcraft and I would play but I have grass to cut maybe later....

I just ordered starcraft a few days ago because I played at my cusins how oh so long ago and I loved it, and I've had a recent craving for playing it again.  Should be here Tuesday or Wednesday.  I'll play you next weekend if I have free time, but can't help you now D:

I usually play Starcraft online now and then. It's fun, especially the defense games.

have Starcraft?
also, someone needs to get Blockland on Zero Punctuation

Negative. :(

But I looked at the requirements page and they actually had my 3 year old ATI Xpress 200M listed as a tested system. Only difference is that the processor tested was a 1.8, and mine is a 1.6. So that's like 50 less units my computer can handle, which isn't that much a problem.

Only thing is that I will lag with nukes and stuff because this thing sucks at rendering clouds.

I'll play ya rug

I suppose us west
map, idk

Wait, do people play TA: Spring online?

Yes.
Name's Tapemaster21. I'm in the #main
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:18:19 PM by tapemaster21 »

Nvm, plang starcraft
if it matters, US East

Springtime :D
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 12:39:46 PM by tapemaster21 »

Kay. I guess I will give it a try.

Only thing is that I will lag with nukes and stuff because this thing sucks at rendering clouds.

Star craft is complete 2d (its that old) you don't have to render any thing but a few cut scenes and a menu in the campaign mode.

I don't have it though. Is it free or something? Because a lot of people are saying "Starcraft this, Starcraft that" at the volume as if it were a free game.

No but it is so old fun and now relativly cheap that if you don't have it you must hate it.