Poll

Did BrickMadness pwn Criss Angle?

Hell yea!
15 (71.4%)
The forget are you smoking?
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Criss angle just got pwned?  (Read 2580 times)

Who/what is Brickmadness?

EDIT: never mind.

What a bunch of dumb roosters. Of course it's loving fake. The fun is trying to find out how he(or any other illusionist) did it.
The box was designed so that when the bottom was kicked out it would fall apart looking like it was crushed by the wood chiper. (my guess, something else may have broken it)  Then he was inside the empty wood chiper that was under a tarp before hand to keep people from seeing that it had no blades.  At this time wood chips and fake blood/bones shoots out from the wood chiper, giving the apearance that he is dead.  Once inside, he got to work quickly pulling the board in a little more because it didn't go in all the way, then sneaking out the back side.  He then went to the side of the truck, entering through its side were it apears to be a pile of wood chips, but is really just a hollow area covered by wood chips.  He then moves through the hollow area to the other side were he pops out from under the wood chips, all fine.

The box was designed so that when the bottom was kicked out it would fall apart looking like it was crushed by the wood chiper. (my guess, something else may have broken it)  Then he was inside the empty wood chiper that was under a tarp before hand to keep people from seeing that it had no blades.  At this time wood chips and fake blood/bones shoots out from the wood chiper, giving the apearance that he is dead.  Once inside, he got to work quickly pulling the board in a little more because it didn't go in all the way, then sneaking out the back side.  He then went to the side of the truck, entering through its side were it apears to be a pile of wood chips, but is really just a hollow area covered by wood chips.  He then moves through the hollow area to the other side were he pops out from under the wood chips, all fine.
Exactly what I thought.

Would have been funny if he just went flying out 20 feet over the truck.

That's the thing. They're "tricks", not "magic".

You mean illusions, tricks are what a whore does for money.

That's the thing. They're "tricks", not "magic".
Illusions, Michael! A trick is something a whore does for money! *looks and notices kids standing around* Erm, I mean candy!  :cookieMonster:

Man I love Arrested Development! :D

Would have been funny if he just went flying out 20 feet over the truck.
wood CHIPPER
IT CUTS

tricks are what a whore does for money.

Exactly why Toad's statement is true.