Author Topic: BLForums + Grade 9 = Coincidences??  (Read 5092 times)

I went in for my first day in high school today. It seems pretty epic, as everyone from my old school and Older School were there. I have some kickass teachers, a few of them are really nice, but some are peices of stuff (French teacher, who guessed it?).

But anyway, I've noticed some weird things happening.

I sat in my desk in Math, and as I was slouching back in the chair I saw something on the bottom of the desk...

It said "BRETT <3 MOCHEEZE"

I'm thinking that Mocheeze must be a common nickname, but.. Still, thats a bit weird.

Weird again? They assigned my locker for me. They said I could choose anywhere between 3300 - 3310. As I went to choose the one closest to the door, guess what? Three other people took the lockers before me. And same with the rest. The only locker remaining: 3304. Who knows what my BL ID is? :O

So yeah, I will post any other weird coincidences on this topic. Feel free to post If you have ever come across something like this.

EDIT: Lol, my friend's locker number is 1337. :D

and you stood up in class to answer a math problem on the board.
but oh no.... your naked! everyone is staring at you and laughing!

*you wake up*

Then you drink a bunch of water, and hope to god you weren't tripping too bad in your dreams.

and you stood up in class to answer a math problem on the board.
but oh no.... your naked! everyone is staring at you and laughing!

*you wake up*
Then you drink a bunch of water, and hope to god you weren't tripping too bad in your dreams.

Lol'd.

Oregon somewhere, I believe.

When I was in the sixth grade I wrote "http://www.blockland.us" on every ruler I got my hands to bring in moar players :D.

Oregon somewhere, I believe.
I think Eugene, like Badspot.

Whoa, V9, and grade 9. :o
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 05:06:58 PM by Marcem »

Just so you know: Grade 9 is Hell.

Rex

Yeah, today was my first day of 9th Grade. I didn't get that much homework, though. :D

Yeah, today was my first day of 9th Grade. I didn't get that much homework, though. :D

You don't even think about Homework on the fist day.

Rex

What the forget? I get an hour or two of homework on the first day every year since like 4th grade. :|

What the forget? I get an hour or two of homework on the first day every year since like 4th grade. :|