Author Topic: BLForums + Grade 9 = Coincidences??  (Read 5075 times)

highschool > every other grade levels. It is easier, better, harder, stronger, faster, annoyingier,  stupidreferaancetoasongIforge tthenameofsoIcreatethelongass discriptionofhighschoolthatif youareacuallyreadingthisyoumu stbesomegoder.

I have not had homework for a week and the last one was drawing lines for drafting class.

stupidreferaancetoasongIforgetthenameofsoIcreatethelongassdiscriptionofhighschoolthatifyouareacuallyreadingthisyoumustbesomegoder.
Harder better faster stronger.

You don't even think about Homework on the fist day.

You kidding me? I had a 20 page packet due the next day for American Studies the day school started. Don't pull that LOL NO HOMEWORK ON FIRST DAY stuff.

Lol, first day of college and I got nothing. :cookieMonster:

You kidding me? I had a 20 page packet due the next day for American Studies the day school started. Don't pull that LOL NO HOMEWORK ON FIRST DAY stuff.
I had no homework for the first week or so.

I had tons of homework before my first day of college.

On some problem I had in Health class, one of the people in it had the name Effy. Coincidence? I think not!

My school's hard. It's a college prep, and every class is an honors class... You get the idea.

The smart people classes?

Rex

My school's hard. It's a college prep, and every class is an honors class... You get the idea.

I go to one of the best schools in the city. I am in 9th grade and some classes are college level. ;_;

My junior year consists of 4 AP ( College course ) classes, and the rest Honors.

First day of school: One hour