BLForums + Grade 9 = Coincidences??

Author Topic: BLForums + Grade 9 = Coincidences??  (Read 5082 times)

^^^
That is correct.

Nothing Blockland related happened to me in school yet.

First day of college and I have chemistry and calculus.  And now I have other classes to go to, so I can load myself down with even more stuff I don't plan on spending too much time on.

Guys. Secondary education (high school, etc.)  is as loving easy as it gets. Really, it's nothing compared to what is looming you afterwards.

I wouldn't consider that to be true. I mean you never said how far afterwards. If I end up working at some local convenience shop, it's not going to be difficult.

I wouldn't consider that to be true. I mean you never said how far afterwards. If I end up working at some local convenience shop, it's not going to be difficult.
Enjoy a poor quality of life. Unless you sell drugs.

Enjoy a poor quality of life. Unless you sell drugs.
Who ever said I would? I'm just saying if. Some of us aren't jerks enough to boss everyone around, and instead we think of ifs.

Check to see if your head is in a cube shape, and check to see if you have arms or legs.

Rex

Guys. Secondary education (high school, etc.)  is as loving easy as it gets. Really, it's nothing compared to what is looming you afterwards.

Trust me, high school in a big city is not as easy as you think.

Trust me, high school in a big city is not as easy as you think.

Damn, I've attended one of the best high schools in the city, maybe in the region, I know it, trust me I'm all done with this thing.