D&R Truck

Author Topic: D&R Truck  (Read 23836 times)

Truck

here is a truck i made myself but i am puting it as D&R because destiny did support it and helped with the picture. Wookiee also helped.

It features
  • 8 mount points
  • strong

Download: http://dantheracer.googlepages.com/Vehicle_Truck.zip

Mind posting a better screenshot?

I like the way that it tips on two wheels when its turning as if it is heavily loaded down, but it seems quite similar to the box truck. Also its durability could lead to some problems if this were used in a dm. A pretty good job though, I would give this an 8/10  :cookie: for you

Boltster: In my opinion, the screenshot is good. It's something out of a WWII DM or something. But you have a right to an opinion so you can think what you want.

Nepthan: It does seem like the box truck, but I personally hated the box truck. WAY to big if you ask me. I think the durability is meant so you can transfer troops safely from base to base. I'm not sure it's meant for assualt, so the durability still could be a problem? Only an opinion though.

On Topic: This is fantastic! I downloaded it right as I saw it! Keep up the good work!  :cookie:

I like it. ill use it for my ware house

cool. btw, i think mr. bolster doesn't like the screenshot because its too dark/ doesnt show tis detail? anyways, this could easily be used for assault....running over people... :D

This is fantastic! I downloaded it right as I saw it! Keep up the good work!  :cookie:

Nice work, but the wheels are ugly.

Mind posting a better screenshot?

The picture is fine, I like it.
And anyways, I love the vehicle!
9/10 Cookies!  :cookie:

this reminds me of indiana jones (ive only played the lego game)

Nice job racer. Keep it up!

Problem is, durable vehicles are susceptible to being rocketed to remove the passengers, then re-used by opponents, such is the same of noob drivers who drive off with no regards for teams.

Boltster: In my opinion, the screenshot is good.
I just wanted a screenshot from the front.