Author Topic: Rykuta industries  (Read 1840 times)

just fyi: FLAMERS ARE handicapped HOBOS WITH NO LIFE, got it? good

---History---
not much is relevant of the clan itself, it sorta started as a group of a bunch of my friends so we can identify ourselves
then it slowly became a jumbled clan with members coming out of our ears, but that we  cant seem to touch or contact,

---The clan forum---
http://theforums.mioforo.com/rykuta-industries-clan-vf35.html

this is where you register, post builds and add ons, and where we discuss group projects
if you want to join go here
http://theforums.mioforo.com/registration-vt34.html
then make a build and post it here
http://theforums.mioforo.com/post-registration-builds-here-vt40.html

please download this paint set before making your builds, and use the paint set to make the build
http://theforums.mioforo.com/paint-set-of-the-industry-vt37.html

---What we do---
we build, port add ons, make add ons, make maps, ect

---Current projects---
Wrench events toutorial=0.05%
*hidden project*=80.00%

if you dont want to join our forum just post your applications here
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 05:05:38 PM by 2yu556 »

First Post!
Cool, Might Join.

Nice job on the locking the topic to prevent flames. Just by that this clan fails. You even said it yourself because you locked it and said so. If you have little confidence in your clan then it should of not been posted in the first place. We also do not know you and trust you enough. Insulting people who are displeased about this clan will not be the best idea ether. Besides that, it looks like an average building clan. That type of clan has been overdone to death. There is no originality to this and has all the makings of a fail clan. So to sum this up and do what I have once done good. OOPAH

IM A GAY LITTLE FAT FACED handicapped HOBO WITH NO LIFE CAUSE I FLAMED XD
lol the reason i locked is cause im nice, and people hate me for that (its a gay world i know)
so i didnt want all thsoes stupid homos to post here about how it sucks, oh btw go oopah your mother then shove your snake up your nose, as for origonallity, ORIGONALLITY IS GAY like your mom (oh yeah i went there)

So calling someone a gay homo is nice? I also, with many others, frown upon quote editing. This has ensured your clan's downfall.

[Quote to show what you did.
IM A GAY LITTLE FAT FACED handicapped HOBO WITH NO LIFE CAUSE I FLAMED XDIM A GAY LITTLE FAT FACED handicapped HOBO WITH NO LIFE CAUSE I FLAMED XD
lol the reason i locked is cause im nice, and people hate me for that (its a gay world i know)
so i didnt want all thsoes stupid homos to post here about how it sucks, oh btw go oopah your mother then shove your snake up your nose, as for origonallity, ORIGONALLITY IS GAY like your mom (oh yeah i went there)
Quote to show what you did.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 08:18:46 PM by General Omega »

is gay homo like a double negative?

No it is not. It is a redundant phrase. Gay implies the person prefers males. Homo does the same. Calling someone a gay homo is basically calling a black person a black blacky.

super gay then?
No, it just means that the person saying the phrase ether is a dumb ass (this is an example) or that the person reiterates stuff too much. I have to stop using big words.

Get the forget out.

So off topic but much more interesting then the main purpose of this clan.

just fyi: FLAMERS ARE handicapped HOBOS WITH NO LIFE, got it? good
Someone's insecure. I'm pretty sure if they are typing a message, they are living. If they are on a computer, I'm sure they're not a hobo.
Oh, and Events tutorial? Wanna know what works better? Sticking people in math classes. Either way, you're teaching them logic.

lol oh well, no more comments enless it has to do with clan okay?

Lock this clan.  It's about the clan!