Author Topic: I Hate 6th Graders  (Read 4051 times)

no offence but,that seems a bit tribal
Your the one who is tribal here. Nice job.

If you can't understand my logic, let me explain.
There are no races. We're all human beings. There should be no such thing as racism, but if one might classify a black human as a different race, your are indeed tribal.

Back on topic
: I just turned into an 8th grader, and I am annoyed by all the filthy little 7th graders at the beginning of the year. Their squeaky voice, and most have an urge not to follow directions, and/or be a annoying brat and say "NOOOOoooo!!" to everything.

Your the one who is tribal here. Nice job.

If you can't understand my logic, let me explain.
There are no races. We're all human beings. There should be no such thing as racism, but if one might classify a black human as a different race, your are indeed tribal.

Ya, good job stealing what I criticized you for.

Oh a college freshman.

Then I guess I was right when I thought you were as old as my oldest brother :D.

Ya, good job stealing what I criticized you for.
I understood, so I retold what I dealt for doing to same damn thing. :D

Freshmen do suck, but those pissy 8th graders do too. They think they're all king of their schools, then next year, stuffstorm back to the bottom of the barrel. Same thing happens when 12th graders graduate to college. A never ending lesson of knowing your role. Makes me laugh each freshman year when I hear people whining about it.  :cookieMonster:

College freshman > HS Senior.  And it's hard to tell when you get to college.  Everybody looks about the same.  Some freshmen look like seniors, and vice versa.

sucks to be those seniors.

I don't know if you got passed this yet, but every time I go up a grade the freshmen/ level below me get smaller and smaller. Just the other day I could have sworn a third grader was in my lunch period.

Rex

A kid in my 9th grade math class has a high voice, is like 4 feet tall, and his head seems like it could fit in my hand. :o

Quote from: Marcem
I hate 6th/7th/8th/9th/10th/11th Graders

Fix'd

So basically you think you are the stuff but then when you advance a level, you think you are the stuff again and hate the grade below you.

If you're talking to me, I'm making fun of OP.

If you're talking to OP, yes.