Author Topic: Why Google Chrome FAILS  (Read 3520 times)

Edit: So I guess enough people have seen the pic, and you'll all just ranting about 4chan.  In any case gtfo
« Last Edit: September 05, 2008, 04:51:05 PM by Mojo »

Google Chrome owns your soul.

*chan > Google Chrome, any day.

Looks like Chrome comes with a built in crap filter.

Rex

Oh look you can't use 4chan. The world is going to end.

THE SKY IS FALLING! I CAN'T LOOK AT research ON 4CHAN ANYMORE!

THE SKY IS FALLING! I CAN'T LOOK AT research ON 4CHAN ANYMORE!

You are the biggest troll I have ever seen....

Also there are many other places to wack off at.

Oh look you can't use 4chan. The world is going to end.

Firefox 3 kthx.  I'm too lazy to edit proxy settings for the POS that is Chrome
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 09:52:41 PM by Mojo »

4Chan isn't cool. Stop acting like it is.

Lol, how can I go on 4chan then huh?

hes prob not even telling the truth, he pry used a proxy and got himself banned on 4chan being a handicap.
and like a kid, he thinks 4chan is cool, so being banned from it must make him a badass.
and hes trying to impress us with his intentional proxy ban

4Chan isn't cool. Stop acting like it is.

Hi, this thread is bitching about Chrome.  Frankly I don't give a damn what you think about 4chan or anything else, so if you aren't gonna be hating on Chrome, forget off. 

hes prob not even telling the truth, he pry used a proxy and got himself banned on 4chan being a handicap.
and like a kid, he thinks 4chan is cool, so being banned from it must make him a badass.
and hes trying to impress us with his intentional proxy ban

Well if you would learn to read and/or give a stuff, you would notice that the site itself can't give an explanation for why I'm banned.  I'm assuming Chrome uses a high traffic proxy by default, and like I said I don't care about setting it up.  Just one more reason to drop this piece of stuff

Lol, how can I go on 4chan then huh?

I don't know.  If a fresh installation doesn't always work properly it's just more indication that's a buggy piece of stuff.

Anyway, I'm out.  The troll baiting was fun and all, but this stuffty forum isn't worth spending much time on

Anyway, I'm out.  The troll baiting was fun and all, but this stuffty forum isn't worth spending much time on
Go cry more.

No support for his hate, so now hes kicking and screaming, rolling on the floor crying.

lulz