Author Topic: Because all guys are starfishs! Dating 101: How To Tell if a Guy is Cheating  (Read 5558 times)

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/singles/relationships/24057/dating-101-how-to-tell-if-a-guy-is-cheating

1. He's superprotective of his gadgets. "The main way that trysts are found out is through the discovery of incriminating e-mails, IM chats, cell phone texts or bills," says Belisa Vranich, PsyD, a clinical psychologist in New York City. So if he's being unfaithful, he may guard his gadgets or act really defensive when you innocently touch his phone or computer. It should be a giant red flag if he readily gave you passwords in the past, and now he's more evasive.
So men are not allowed to have privacy any more. Thats right, you have to share all of your emails and stuff with her.

2. He steps up the grooming. This is so obvious, but it's a sign many women miss: "If your man starts grooming more without you requesting it, that could be an indication that he's getting intimate with someone else," says Vranich. You can actually thank modern mass media for this tipoff. Guys today are used to viewing manscaped dudes onscreen, so if he has another chick to impress with his appearance, he may emulate those ultra-trimmed guys. Another clue: He's spending more time at the gym.
No, you cannot work out any more. If you think she wants you to look hot, that is a lie! Looking hot means you cannot be trusted anymore.

3. He smells different. "When he comes home, if he doesn't smell the same as he did in the morning, and it isn't the scent of soap in the gym or at your home, it may be because he's showered at her place," offers Vranich. So pay attention, because in this case, that old saying "the nose knows" might very well be true.
Ok guys, no more taking showers. You have to smell like ass all day now.

4. Nothing fazes him anymore. "If he was short-tempered before, a combination of added intimacy and attention could be making him way more relaxed, even downright giddy," Vranich says. Adds Mira Kirshenbaum, author of "When Good People Have Affairs: Inside the Hearts and Minds of People in Two Relationships": "If your guy is suddenly going around all happy and whistling, then you need to find out why.
Oh! You heard this bitch! Men, you are not allowed to be happy anymore!

5. He becomes suspicious of you. "If he's normally a mellow type, all of a sudden he may want to know where you are all the time and with whom," says Vranich. "It's the result of him realizing that if he's cheating and it's not that hard, you might also be getting away with it." Also, beware of extremely detailed responses to even your most innocent "How was work today?" queries. He may be preparing epic answers because he's terrified of getting caught.
Men can't suspect women because we all know how honost all women are.

TLDR:
handicapped angry rooster-blocking gold-digging sluts giving advice to not as angry rooster-blocking gold-digging sluts about how to make sure their slaves are not possibly capable of even saying hi to another rooster-blocking gold-digging sluts and thereby debilitating all social oppertunites for men.

Women nowadays are paranoid to the max, I blame the plastic leachate contaminating our beverages.

Also for no reason, Here's my easy 2 step guide to dating:

1- Smile
2- Shut up

Women nowadays are paranoid to the max, I blame the plastic leachate contaminating our beverages.

1- Smile
2- Shut up
No, did you not see point 4? You arn't allowed to smile!

No, did you not see point 4? You arn't allowed to smile!

Well forget them, what do they know about women anyways?

Besides being women

My Portable Male-dating System, or PMS for short.

1. Find someone you can trust, not someone you want to forget.

2. Be happy and truthful, and trust that you get the same in return.

3. If you have to put on a false front, forget her and leave (literally or figuratively, your choice)

4. Ummm, you shouldn't have to try to make her happy, it should come easy.

5. You'll know when they are the right person, it's weird, and you probably hear it all the time, but it's true.

6. Trust is the most important.

Good damnit. I can't even loving smile around women anymore.. forgeted up bitch's.

forget those bitches in the ass D:

As if any woman could make me obey any of those handicapped rules. I'll do what I like and if they want to keep me, they'll work hard to do it, otherwise, I'm off to bigger and better things. Or whomever has bigger boobies.  :cookieMonster: If that makes me a richard, then I only work with what I got, and I got a lot of it.

If this is what it takes now (I was unaware) I shall resort to rape for my loveual needs. loljk

Well as long as you gag them and tape their head stationary. Then they can't say no till you're finished  :cookieMonster:

Why tape their head stationary?

Or whomever has bigger boobies. :cookieMonster: If that makes me a richard, then I only work with what I got, and I got a lot of it.
Pervert, handicap, bitch

1- Smile
2- Shut up
No, actually, both males and females are to blame for this cause. It's called, media, society, and the fact human beings are the most deceiving species.
The men who are 'hip' in society, following closely to the media, is told that he shouldn't care about a woman, but instead he should just want money, tits, and beer.
Now, the women, they ignore all the 'lower' people in society, because they don't see any other difference. They just think being with the 'hip' guy will put them in some form of 'spotlight'. Those are usually the girls you see crying because <NAMED MAN> dumped her after their first night, which involved love.
The man has won.
Now, this poison has been embedded into the women.
Now they don't give a stuff, and now they're all for looks. They no longer believe there is decency in men. Thus, they simply just get what they want and leave, just like the men.
Now, this puts it bad for the decent men and women.
When you have a good friend, who happens to be nice, and good looking, you get confused when you know all that above stuff. You ask yourself questions. 'How long is this friendship even going to last? Is he/she really a good person? Or are they 'poisoned' like the rest of them?'
Well, one good way to tell is their reaction to others, but I guess this is something you have to determine for yourself.
However, some line that was actually meant for something completely different, but seems to fit perfectly for this situation:
-Integrity is not found, it is built.
Also, about those 5 handicapped tips. The easiest way to tell if someone is cheating, would be wheter you know they often lie.
This could be about anything. If they do it often, what makes you think they wont do it for something serious? No, I don't mean when they're just playing around, or joking about stuff. I mean seriously trying to get you to think otherwise.

I'm just going to wait for a time machine, then go back to tribal times. The times when it was "Woman! Bed now!" not this whole you have to date them and buy them crap and all the rest of it.

I'm just going to wait for a time machine, then go back to tribal times. The times when it was "Woman! Bed now!" not this whole you have to date them and buy them crap and all the rest of it.
So you're a selfish simple minded fool? Sounds terrible.