Author Topic: NVM  (Read 7322 times)

You talk with so much intelligence cougar, and you sound like such a gentleman, you goddamn forgettarded whore, go jackoff in the corner with your microscope and gay rubbing gel.

Lol. Cougar.
"omfg u r a gay as homo go n fuk ur self n ur dad 2!!111one"
why don't you speak in full sentances, you might not look like a total loving moron.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:38:31 PM by 76 Cougar »

Lol. Cougar.
"omfg u r a gay as homo go n fuk ur self n ur dad 2!!111one"
why don't you speak in full sentances, you might not look like a total loving moron.

where the *omfg u r a gay as homo go n fuk ur self n ur dad 2!111one come from? and btw my dad is dead thanx
the onfg u r gay thing is how you generally talk in the forums. and i know you're just saying that second part, and even if you aren't joking i really don't give a stuff!
 :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:38:42 PM by 76 Cougar »

Yo, we don't want this forum turning into a flame fest do we? Badspot will probably lock the forum like I've seen other admins do. If Cougar wants to run a clan, by hell he should be able to.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:40:18 PM by 76 Cougar »

cougar watch your temper! you're being a douche.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:38:49 PM by 76 Cougar »

I have a feeling someones going to get a knock on the door from Mr. Badspot. In the form of a big fat ban. :cookieMonster:

Gross, you don't want to like douche pusillanimous individual. *shivers* All kinds of wrong.

I have a feeling someones going to get a knock on the door from Mr. Badspot. In the form of a big fat ban. :cookieMonster:
im stepping out before this gets any worse... because you're probably right.
one last retort: cougar you dont even know what a douche is.
im done with this.

Go suck your mama's loving richard you idiot n00b person who likes to does EXACTLY the opposite ppl tell you to do.

Now now, Night-Stalker, don't become the Cougar...

STOP SWEARING PEOPLES!!!!

Thanx ace finally someone here knows wut this thread was for