Author Topic: NVM  (Read 7334 times)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:39:27 PM by 76 Cougar »

hey, you're the guy who spammed my server because "there wasn't a sign saying you couldn't" arent you?
and now you hate diggy because he banned you for spamming.
lol

Don't Type Like This. It's horrendus. And if I didn't know better you just told me to change channels.

hey, you're the guy who spammed my server because "there wasn't a sign saying you couldn't" arent you?
and now you hate diggy because he banned you for spamming.
lol
lol, LAME

Don't join this gay clan. Cougar deleted me, and some other stuff because I BUILT AN ELEVATOR.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:39:39 PM by 76 Cougar »

cougar, you turd.
this is such a nooby clan

So, I must assume that the "Admin only area" is the entire map? Riiiiiiight.....

That does not stop the fact that you are still a jerk. You kicked me for pressing Q + E.... and you have PTTA.

Yup forget U
GO forget YOUR SELF YOU forgetTARD YOU ARE A TOTAL DISCRACE TO BL YOU DON"T BELOING HERE IN MATTER A FACT GOT SUCK YOUR BALLS...... (you did say you wanted to........... really......wtf you are gay like your mama.............)

lol i went to his server and instantly got deleted, then later banned.
76_cougar i wish there was a way to ban you from blockland in general.
you have such a temper.

Then ban him. WE SHALL ALL START A BOYCOTT!!!!!
I just loving loving hate hime and his handicapped brain....... he uses his butt to think for him...........

Yea dumb nuts i deleted cause u built an elevator that was going into an area that was to admins and others NOT U! so i belive that does give me full right to do w/e the forget i want with u
you got some major issues to deal with, you think you have power over everyone, but you dont :P. So we dont see why you continually try to bitch at everyone to make them look dumber than you actually are. Basically, your a raging ego-maniac that everyone seems to hate.  >= P

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:39:50 PM by 76 Cougar »

lol cougar can't take the heat! he's got fourth degree burns!
its funny how you changed the title and the text because you FAILED at making a clan.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:39:59 PM by 76 Cougar »