Author Topic: Microphone being an ass.  (Read 1344 times)

My microphone isn't being detected when I plug it in to my other computer, it uses the built in one but it sucks. Any idea of how to fix it?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 04:55:32 AM by Junior »

Fix it by posting this in a help forum, not an off topic.  :cookieMonster:

No, this is the right place. The Help forum is for Blockland help, microphones are not used anywhere that I have found in Blockland.

do you need to install any software onto the computer?

No, this is the right place. The Help forum is for Blockland help, microphones are not used anywhere that I have found in Blockland.
No, he means that the topic should go on a sound discussion forum. Not forum.blockland.us.

No, he means that the topic should go on a sound discussion forum. Not forum.blockland.us.
I wonder if this guy realizes that a forum is something like "General Discussion" and forums are a group of several individual forums like those.

Problem ID: P.E.B.C.A.K

Why don't you dipstuffs help him instead of being handicaps.  Try checking your sound settings.  Control Panel > Sounds > Recording.  Then try to set up your microphone.  If it's USB and it still doesn't work, try a different port.

It's alot easier to RTFM though....

Why don't you dipstuffs help him instead of being handicaps.

I take offense to that.

Why don't you dipstuffs help him instead of being handicaps.  Try checking your sound settings.  Control Panel > Sounds > Recording.  Then try to set up your microphone.  If it's USB and it still doesn't work, try a different port.
I went through all of that with him this morning. Nothing.

:( Help please. Do want to gmod with mic tonight.