Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 530971 times)

Then you have a cruddy computer. Anyways, when do you think NYC will be done, I'm seriously die-ing over here.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

RAWR!

make nyc with twin towers and after what happened.

i mean he makes the right now version and the towers a long time ago.

Omg bring the Twin Towers back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RTcqJAeG-M
I would but then immature players (who don't care about those who are affected by (9/11) will just ram planes into it and post pictures of it on my topic. This happened before when someone posted a World Trade Center build, and it erupted into a huge flame war. And, the Twin Towers can easily be built on ground zero.

when ever i start a game with your maps my computer crashes
Does your computer crash during the loading screen, right when you spawn, or after you have been playing the maps for awhile? Try enabling Vertex Lighting in the Advanced tab in the options menu, and try lowering the Draw Distance in the Advanced tab in the options menu, and try running the low lag versions. Tell me if that works.

I pick the last one Ghost.
Okay, I'll start a poll to record everyone's opinion.

make nyc with twin towers and after what happened.
It would cause too much upset due to immature players who will ram the towers, so I'm not sure about including them. And I kind-of already included the aftermath - ground zero with the crane and such. If you mean aftermatch such as in debris, probably not because debris would lag and would be just as upsetting as ramming the towers.

-pic removed-

-pic removed-

This one?
Including the old footprints and new Twin Tower locations is a good idea. I'll think about adding the Twin Towers because I too would like them in the map.

Does anyone like the new Freedom Tower?

Or should I just include the new Twin Towers and the Freedom Tower?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 05:28:12 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

I would but then immature players (who don't care about those who are affected by (9/11) will just ram planes into it and post pictures of it on my topic. This happened before when someone posted a World Trade Center build, and it erupted into a huge flame war. And, the Twin Towers can easily be built on ground zero.
Does your computer crash during the loading screen, right when you spawn, or after you have been playing the maps for awhile? Try enabling Vertex Lighting in the Advanced tab in the options menu, and try lowering the Draw Distance in the Advanced tab in the options menu, and try running the low lag versions. Tell me if that works.
It would cause too much upset due to immature players who will ram the towers, so I'm not sure about including them. And I kind-of already included the aftermath - ground zero with the crane and such. If you mean aftermatch such as in debris, probably not because debris would lag and would be just as upsetting as ramming the towers.
Including the old footprints and new Twin Tower locations is a good idea. I'll think about adding the Twin Towers because I too would like them in the map.

Does anyone like the new Freedom Tower?

Or should I just include the new Twin Tower locatons and the Freedom Tower?

Freedom + Twin Tower would be great. You can also create an poll.

Yeah, I'll make another poll soon. I'm going to close the current one soon because I already made a decision, I just want to see what everyone thinks.
I'm going to include the Dark lighting with normal textures with the map - because it only adds a few kilobytes to the overall map size. But, I'm going to have a seperate download for the new night version (Day lighitng with dark textures) - because it will be a few megabytes and would increase the overall map download size.

Edit: New poll is up.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 06:30:18 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

let us have new york explodable so the terrorist mod can make it burn when it crashes (911 RPGs would be fun to stop the terrorists and save the day and all the bots put in tehre thank you and you win an award, or be a terrorist and smash into the building and shrapnel peices go everywhere killing tons of people...) im just saying it would be kinda fun in a video game (sorry if that was at all offensive)

i see what u mean but that would cause alot of controversy.

the poll doesent have the option i wanted
-both
-neither
-what ever gets it done faster!

i see what u mean but that would cause alot of controversy.
I would like both, but I do get upset when people do that with planes. If anyone does it, they should be ban from the forums. Not a permaban, but like a temp. ban.
Also that would be cool but like I said before, people should be punished if they abuse it.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 11:41:26 PM by Falco00102 »

Why does the water on San Andreas forget up so much? You shouldn't have made multiple water levels.

i agree cause i live in nyc and i find that very hurtfull

I would like both, but I do get upset when people do that with planes. If anyone does it, they should be ban from the forums. Not a permaban, but like a temp. ban.
Also that would be cool but like I said before, people should be punished if they abuse it.

I AGRE but the worst tipe of temp ban