GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 524921 times)

Lol @ Random post.

WTF ?!?!? HOLY $*%£ !! AWSOME !!!   :cookieMonster:

30  :cookie: s     &   10  :iceCream: s !!!!

when_ wait not gonna say it but_ is nyc coming out?

when_ wait not gonna say it but_ is nyc coming out?
Please stop posting screen shots of the easter eggs, you will ruin them for everyone else.
Also, my teachers conspired against me and loaded me down with homework, so I won't be able to port New York just yet. It should be out early this week however.
Can you not read?

noooooooooooooooo geez make fun of me

Hmmm....in San Andreas on the easter egg list i cant find the UFO crash site or i cant find 4 aliens or bigfoot...i know bigfoot is in stormy but i cant find him. :panda:
i know where crash site is look for a crater

i know where crash site is look for a crater
Don't give out loving hints, it spoiles the fun of finding them, just like in the real GTA games.

Well the aliens have been seen in the desert at night. And if you played GTA San Andreas then you should have no problem finding bigfoot.
Sweeeeeeettttt!!!!! I found 2 Aliens and i found bigfoot! Note:PM me once for 2 alien hints...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 07:54:45 PM by soldier5 »

btw i found another alien...WOO!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 07:55:44 PM by soldier5 »

good 4 u?    also:i got a question is the water bug fixed?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 10:24:10 PM by slackerguy »

Let's see, I don't really know what the face is supposed to be...like I don't know what are the eyes and stuff. My idea is this:

(don't click link if you don't want to be spoiled)
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk130/HiHi98256/BlocklandSABlueHellSkymyidea.png

I doubt I'm right, so could you show me the real face?
The eyes aren't even in the picture you took lol. You got half of the mouth though, and you can just barely make out the nose. The texture is in the .zip file though if you want to see it.

good 4 u?    also:i got a question is the water bug fixed?
Not yet, I might fix it after I port NYC.

---

A quick update to NYC: I finished the day version and I'll start on the others soon. There will be new easter eggs, and two of them (hopefully) will be a Japanese cyber-punk inspired blue hell (along with the old blue hell which will be included and fixed as well), and if possible a cloverfield monster (it won't be animated, but still should be cool).

blue hell (along with the old blue hell which will be included and fixed as well), and if possible a cloverfield monster (it won't be animated, but still should be cool).

Welcome to BLUE HELL
[/b]
We have V9 V10!

Like that?

Oh, by the way, CloverField monster shall be epic.

The eyes aren't even in the picture you took lol. You got half of the mouth though, and you can just barely make out the nose. The texture is in the .zip file though if you want to see it.

Oh, I see it now. There is one problem with that though:
You can't see the whole face at once. Like, you have a turn around and stuff to see it, if it's possible in an update, you should make the face smaller.

Something I've been wondering:  What, exactly, IS this "Blue Hell"?

big foot is in san andreas located at mount chillaid and you see a dark hole go inside and you will see a brown blocklander with a huge foot.