GSF Maps

Poll

Which maps do you want to be converted to bricks?

Play Ground
8 (2.8%)
Autumn
3 (1.1%)
Warehouse
2 (0.7%)
Blocko Airlines
9 (3.2%)
Flatbed
1 (0.4%)
Attic
4 (1.4%)
Mike’s House
14 (4.9%)
Ghost’s House
8 (2.8%)
Christmas
0 (0%)
Blocko Forest
7 (2.5%)
Serenity
2 (0.7%)
Thin Ice
3 (1.1%)
Lake
2 (0.7%)
Desert Oasis
2 (0.7%)
Yellow Fields
3 (1.1%)
Ocean
2 (0.7%)
Tranquility
2 (0.7%)
GSF Paradise
115 (40.5%)
New York City
47 (16.5%)
California
18 (6.3%)
Remote Island
5 (1.8%)
Bad Dream
9 (3.2%)
Miami
18 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 284

Author Topic: GSF Maps  (Read 506856 times)

AWESOME, I LOVE THE BLUE HELL IN NYC, VC, AND CA.

you can get banned for this

k i'm still working on the bed and i need a little more corners (G & H)

For liking hell?

:cookieMonster:
lol

ok interriors are a little harder (hard as crap to line it up on brick grid, needs more bricks)
what terrain map wold you like me to make?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:35:23 AM by Tic-toc26 »

You don't have to make it exact, just as close as possible lol. I.E. you could use CornerA and CornerA Inverted for the shelve corners. Maybe Remote Island for the terrain map?

You don't have to make it exact, just as close as possible lol. I.E. you could use CornerA and CornerA Inverted for the shelve corners. Maybe Remote Island for the terrain map?
ok i just want people to be able to its fullest, btw i didnt end it its on hold so i WILL finsh it as soon as there are more bricks

that was the only map i got a jump sat on but terrains maps might go faster

NEW YORK!! NEW YORK!!! NEW YORK!!! thanks ghost! I couldnt find it so i thought badspot moved it to the fail bin, but then you posted it. thanks

NEW YORK!! NEW YORK!!! NEW YORK!!! thanks ghost! I couldnt find it so i thought badspot moved it to the fail bin, but then you posted it. thanks
posted it HE MADE IT

I want to host a factions and gangs fight server, but I can't decide between any of the city maps. Also I've found that none of them have all the bricks aligned.

At first I decided Miami, but I found it irksome that the bricks weren't aligned much at all. (I like that map a lot)
Then I decided California, but it's too big- players would get isolated and it wouldn't be fun.
I ruled out Paradise because of someone else using it and I wanted to be original.
I then looked to New York. It seemed pretty good. I liked it- but it's really repetitive. Lots of buildings and such. (I know that can't be fixed, it's NY for crying out loud lol

I also tried Old Miami, but only realistic textures.

then I thought I might see what I could do with Torque Constructor but dammit V21.

So which might be the best?

I want to host a factions and gangs fight server, but I can't decide between any of the city maps. Also I've found
i swear im going to loving end your life

Lol Aes, nobody gets to have a monopoly on a certain type of server :P

if paradise isn't converted into bricks
i swear im going to loving end your life

Damn, these maps got really popular.

Damn, these maps got really popular.
They're the best maps I've ever played.

Honest.

this iis GSF NYC day.

what the hell is wrong with it?