28 (24.1%)
Zombie Night Fight
41 (35.3%)
Hotel Blockland Clan
20 (17.2%)
Tank Wars
14 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: BLC Blockland Clan[Dead]  (Read 35467 times)

Gladly made by Only1rebel.

The mansion will be put under delay until this stuffty ass laptop problem I have is solved.

Introduction
      This clan was first formed by MrCookie and Zoneark. These two Blocklanders seemed bored, so they decided to make their own clan. The name was decided on, "Blockland Clan" Because it seemed hilarious to them, that no one had that name yet. We had two Leaders, Zoneark and MrCookie, but we needed another. We had been talking to each other about a Leader for more than 1 hour. The answer was starring us at the face the entire time, we decided on Peaceful War! Therefore, the clan was made! We are hoping to not become a clan like USSR or MotE (No offense) We hope to be a fun type of clan. The Logo and name was made/thought of by MrCookie. The layout is by Zoneark.

Members
    Captain Pwnage (ID:1902) - Quit because of broken friendship.
    • ToT (ID:3961)

Blacklist
    LOB Clan (The fake one. It completely copied LoB. If you own a clan, you might want to add them too :D)

Turrantula 5095

pooh 5400

Angel 7511

Chrono 1630

Jmayoman/fudgy poo/super droidz 7877/5954 (Thank you Menen for telling us)

Clone Trooper55 6593

Santa 7000 Something

Gimmick Face 7433

nightmare duckies 7330

EvilMuffinz 4464

GEN. Fire Bird

VIP

Maxxuss

General Omega

Rules
    • It's a priviledge to play on our server's
    • No bitching/whining/crying
    • No random spawns
    • No random trust invites
    • If you've built only 5 bricks, clean up after yourself
    • We have the right to delete any stuffty builds

Want to Be a Member?
      Well here's your chance.  All you have to do is build a
      application and post it in the gallery for our judges/leaders to rate it.
      If you get 3 yes's you get to join the clan. You can also apply at our forums! Just click
    here.[/list]     Good luck!
    [/list]
    « Last Edit: November 28, 2008, 10:31:41 PM by MrCookie »

Hell loving yes. I'll get an app tomorrow, but right now I'm TIIIIRRREDDD. *YAWN*.

I'll most likely "try" to join since i alrdy have a good app and this seems like a clan worth joining, i just have to wait till the secondary router starts working again till i can post an app on the forums.

Bump. Updated. Bitch ass wouldn't let me upload .txt for the Blacklist >:( Anyways, the blacklist is there.

Soz, double toast, updated, Kunit is now a member :D

Triple post D: But, Reformist is now a member!

App'd.

it took a while to put together, and give me credit, I did this with the biggest loving Migraine. Its a model, and it has no interior. I can add some though, if you want.

Add some interior, and we will see.

also it should be in gallery.

Hugums is now a member! He will be kicked out if he doesn't improve his building skills, though.

what we really need is someone to host a dedi for us.