Author Topic: The Manor. Take two. Warning, image heavy.  (Read 3993 times)

Well, after taking advice from some people. I decided to finish the house that I started on Trueno's server when he was working on his RotB application. I have gotten permission from him to use his wall style because it really fits into my build. Well here are some screenshots from what I have gotten done so far;

Right hand view

Left hand view

View of the front door

Staircase one

View of second floor stairs

Birds eye view of house

« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 05:02:31 PM by Beachbum790 »

Meh, it was originally just a free build. But, as I stated in the title "WIP" And, heavily. I probably will not submit it as an application. I have a mall that I am working on that I may submit instead.

Hello, for the last few hours, I have been working on a manor that I will soon be submitting as my USSR application. I only really worked on it for the last hour, and sat around thinking about how stuffty I am at making stairs. So, now, I present to you... The manor;

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8290/blockland00100cg7.th.png

I dont really have anything to present in the back.

Please, constructive criticism only. Thank you.

Feel free to rate 0-10.

Thank you.
Reasons you won't be accepted. Don't say your build sucks in the topic.

I dont really have anything to present in the back yet.

Emphasis. And, also, where did I state that the build was stuffty? I stated how long I have worked on it, and my weakness on it. I cannot make stairs.

Emphasis. And, also, where did I state that the build was stuffty? I stated how long I have worked on it, and my weakness on it. I cannot make stairs.
If the build is not done(according to you) why did you present it as an app?

Look at the title WIP!

And also, Look at the first line "I will soon be presenting this as an application to USSR"

Guys come one, It's a work in progress don't talk crap about it right away. Good luck beachbum :D you might need it. I know I will on my app.  :cookieMonster:

If the build is not done(according to you) why did you present it as an app?

Lawlz, Otis... Lern2read.

Not bad. I won't rate, since it's a WIP; rating a WIP = lolwut?