Author Topic: silenced beretta  (Read 3245 times)

i think a silenced Beretta would be great for like a splinter cell type server,unfortunately i have no skill what so ever in modeling for scripting -_- .

I could make this but...

1: I would be flamed by various people posting " NO MOAR GUNS!!!!!one!!"

2: Im working on something else.

3: I need you to describe the traits of the weapon

4: To prevent #1, I would have to give the weapon a special trait (such as laser targeting) to differenciate it from other weapons.

I find guns to be really interesting. I just hate when new people come in and spam the forums with guns that have stuffty models and scripts. The ones that are over/underpowered get on my nerves, too.

Back in 0002 (or RTB for the 'not so new but not so old'cigarettes :cookieMonster:) I made a silenced pistol that was supposed to be a tranquilizer, if you got hit with it, your view would spin off in a random direction and it took about 7 seconds to go back straight, best thing was, the person couldn't give an accurate retaliation, since they would still be aiming straight ahead of the body of the player, not where they were looking.

3: I need you to describe the traits of the weapon
well...if u have seen the p90 and silenced p90 add-on the silenced one makes alot less noise...soo...the Beretta would be pretty quiet,real Beretta's don't have much kick back, as for the special trait, like u mentioned a laser sight would be excellent.

I made sumpin similar to a silenced berretta and one with laser pointer but milkshape wont let me take photos....

The pistol in Splinter Cell is a Five-seveN, fool.

i didnt say EXACTLY like splinter cell i just said LIKE.

I will try when I have some free time.

I could just put a silencer any time I want :)

Darn you cookie <3

Looks very nice. You should add animations :D

Darn you cookie <3

Looks very nice. You should add animations :D

Thanks. I forgeted up the groups, I could remodel it all.

Back isn't curvy like most Beretta pistols.

Back isn't curvy like most Beretta pistols.

It is, I modeled it off a scale model I have in real life.

dude, nice can no wait, MAY i have this when finished?