Author Topic: I cant host a game with my mac  (Read 815 times)

I have a mac and when I try to make a server for me and my friends. they say that my server is dead and has no connection  :(

mac's are less compatible with blockland because they aren't as popular as linux and windows

Mac's work weird as stuff, I have a computer class at school and we use Mac's there. For one thing, the menu's are named like a loving 3 year old tried to use it.

Example: Finder, Go

And then the setup...damn it, that's all I'll say...

No crap, the mac is easy to use It the most user friendly Operating system out. Windows for people who know stuff about computers will be to hard for them.

Mac is all talk and no walk. It looks nice, but it can't do things very well that other OS's can't do. Can't even make rar files without the risk destorying your computer.

Mac is for designers, education, and begginers. Linux is for people who want stuff free, and easy. Windows is more of the thing. I I have a very large opinion. I use Windows all the time, and Mac every day even more than any other OS. And Linux for a while too.

No crap, the mac is easy to use It the most user friendly Operating system out.
No, it isn't. In-fact, I can't think of any Positive about Macs or their OS. Everything done on a Mac can be achieved even easier on Windows or Linux.

Even MSDOS blows it out of the water.

Only game I like that even works on a Mac is Blockland.

Oh ya, and closing a program in mac isn't true. You have to manually click it's icon and then hit quit. Even if you X'd out of it, it will still need this to fully go away ;_;