Author Topic: Portal Gun  (Read 83638 times)

I try'd and it didn't work):

Can you be more specific? What Add-Ons do you have? Is it enabled? Does the weapon not actually appear in-game, or is it just a certain feature not working?

spce guy is awsome he is going to make a bot mod` 2d mod` and more so here  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I haven't mentioned anything about porting the 2D mod to v9 yet. I'm not specifically saying I won't at some time, but I'm not doing it any time soon.

i have grav gun and this, but this still wont work :(

My Portal gun only fires blue portals... why?

Hmmm.....whenever i want to fire a red portal,it only does jets...can anyone help?

Hmmm.....whenever i want to fire a red portal,it only does jets...can anyone help?

Do you have D&R's Military Jeep as well? That can overwrite the portal gun's right click function.

until we fix it, just disable it when you don't need it

:D       :cookie:x 10 million

help i it wont work! i instald it and i see it in the chek of but wen i hit a brick i dont see it help plez!

Run the game once, start a single player server, close the game when you spawn, post the console.log file in your Blockland folder.