Author Topic: Portal Gun  (Read 83637 times)

Because this rocks.
Yes I do agree anyways, I bumped because this was the first thing I saw. I'm like that. Very bad habit correct?

He didn't bump it, Oxley did.

And it was bumped with a triple post. x_x

Space Guy me boy, I have a question, could you fix this so when you have an event like "OnProjectileHit" the gun doesn't trigger it? I'm wanting to make the pong thing.

Doesn't that already happen?

Code: [Select]
function fxDTSBrick::onProjectileHit(%this,%obj,%client)
 {
  if(%obj.getDatablock().noProjectileHit)
  {
   return;
  }
  Parent::onProjectileHit(%this,%obj,%client);
 }

I made it do this for the Portal Gun and Gravity Gun projectiles.

why did you name the post new weapon:portal gun if this has been arund since v8(as far as i remember)
i downloaded its good

Now i rip blocktime contuinem and RULE the WORLD :D x as many as you can eimagien  :cookie:  :cookie:

That post was made months ago. Was there really any need to insult him for that?

bump
maybe you could one day make it so that you could look through one and into the other without lagging the server

That would require Badspot to rewrite a lot of the engine, collision and rendering code just for me and my one Add-On. I don't think he's going to :cookieMonster:

I have a download that is stopping the portal gun from shooting  the orange (red) portal but i'm not sure what it is could you maybe check it out and maybe solve the problem

I have a download that is stopping the portal gun from shooting  the orange (red) portal but i'm not sure what it is could you maybe check it out and maybe solve the problem

Disable all of your Add-Ons, except the Portal Gun.
Start a single player server and attempt to use the Orange portal.
- If it doesn't work, close the game. Send me the console.log file in your Blockland folder. This will give me some information about what is 'happening' when you try to use the Portal Gun.
- If it works, enable one other Add-On that you think may be affecting it ('shooting' vehicles and weapons with special click functions like the Katana especially), and keep trying.
- If it doesn't work after this point, you've probably found the 'broken' Add-On. Tell me which one it is so I can check this myself and/or report it.

Disable all of your Add-Ons, except the Portal Gun.
Start a single player server and attempt to use the Orange portal.
- If it doesn't work, close the game. Send me the console.log file in your Blockland folder. This will give me some information about what is 'happening' when you try to use the Portal Gun.
- If it works, enable one other Add-On that you think may be affecting it ('shooting' vehicles and weapons with special click functions like the Katana especially), and keep trying.
- If it doesn't work after this point, you've probably found the 'broken' Add-On. Tell me which one it is so I can check this myself and/or report it.
its an old version of the military jeep
the new one works great though with the portal gun