Author Topic: Portal Gun  (Read 83641 times)

am i suppose to hit the jet button because i am and nothing happens except making me fly, do i have to hold down shoot and then hit jet?

some one please tell me how to use orange portal and don't tell me to hit the jet button because it ain't workin

nvm i got it to work, the military jeep messed it up so im fine now, oh and AWSOME PORTAL GUN!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Wow, four posts in a row...

Wow, four posts in a row...
Well, he's 7. Give him a breakFlame him like hell.

I hate it when people bump old-as-dirt threads!

STOP!!

i LOVE IT but can you make it so the jet key is not the same key that shoots the orange portal? please make is "mouse 2" or "right click"

nvm i got it to work, the military jeep messed it up so im fine now, oh and AWSOME PORTAL GUN!!! :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
throw your spam somewhere else.

I hate it when people bump old-as-dirt threads!

STOP!!

He still has a comment. It's relevant to the topic and my Add-On.

i LOVE IT but can you make it so the jet key is not the same key that shoots the orange portal? please make is "mouse 2" or "right click"

It's impossible make the game check whether you press a specific key (e.g. "Right Click") without code on the client, which would mean you have to download the mod to use the Portal Gun, which is odd. I can only detect triggers such as "Fire" and "Jet" - but since the "Jet" key by default is right click and the Jets are disabled with the Portal-Style Player, this works fine for most people.

If the altTrigger keybind was added to the game by default (Badspot would have to do it, or everyone using it would have to download a mod...), then I could make it use that instead. Since it isn't, the only usable alternate fire key seems to be the jet.

ok well its still AWESOME

Truly awesome.
i like how it has the portal physics exactly like teh game.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2009, 10:41:56 PM by MEEKL!!! »

FINALLY I WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cookie:x1000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000
yeah...no.

I found a glitch. If you don't have someone's trust and they have portals you can go in them by using skis.

I'm having problems with this. It won't shoot the orange portal and the gravity thing is messed up to, it won't push things when you press jet. It also does this withe the gravity gun. Is there some other Add-on that might mess this up?

I'm having problems with this. It won't shoot the orange portal and the gravity thing is messed up to, it won't push things when you press jet. It also does this withe the gravity gun. Is there some other Add-on that might mess this up?
military jeep or f18.