Author Topic: New Player Type: Portal-Style Player  (Read 12214 times)

Portal-Style Player
A new player type which has regenerating health and resistance to fall damage.

Description
This Add-On adds a new player type to the game based off the game "Portal", which has 60 regenerating health, resistance to falling damage and screen shaking, a lower jump height and dies on contact with a Pong projectile. (This can be used to simulate the Energy Ball puzzles from the game, or other things)

Download
SpaceMods Home Page
Download Page
Direct Link

This mod has been placed under the SpaceMods license. Please follow the rules given in the license if modifying and releasing derivative works which use this code.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 01:30:03 PM by Space Guy »

time to make a portal build

Dies on contact with pong projectile? I'm thinking massive "dodge pong crap" minigame now  :cookieMonster:

Dies on contact with pong projectile? I'm thinking massive "dodge pong crap" minigame now  :cookieMonster:
:D

WOwzzzeR now this is a truly useful player type... time to get the dodge ball games a' rollin  :cookieMonster:

The Aperture Science High Energy Pellet can and has caused permanent disabilities such as vaporization. Please be careful.

Edit: How do you change death picture things?  I want to change the one you have with the pic of the guy getting hit with a ball thing for my own needs :P

How do you us it can't figure it out

how did you actually manage to get Dr. Pain?
beside point, downloading

how did you actually manage to get Dr. Pain?
beside point, downloading
What?