Author Topic: Zombie Mod 3: Left 4 Block  (Read 201567 times)

V12 busted my zombie mod

Is there a way to make it so after you kill zombies they dont respawn?

Is there a way to make it so after you kill zombies they dont respawn?
Onzombiedeath>self>setvehicle>none

i think...

Onzombiedeath>self>setvehicle>none

i think...

Yup, as long as you got something to turn them back on, such as a trap spawn. I used this similarly in my L4D builld.

Another way is to set a button like this:

OnActivate>Namedbrick(Zombiespawn)>setvehicle>Zombie
OnActivate>Namedbrick(Zombiespawn)>setvehicle>None
OnActivate>Self>ToggleEventsEnabled>0 1

That allows you to set the zombie to appear hoy you wanted.

I put this in my add-ons folder and when i turn on blockland the overall game dosent load. should it go in a different folder or what?

I am one unhappy  :panda:

very good...(download) GAME TIME!  :nes:

I put this in my add-ons folder and when i turn on blockland the overall game dosent load. should it go in a different folder or what?

I am one unhappy  :panda:
Umm did you check it once you started a game? In your little add/on box with all your other add/ons?

yo man its amazing what you can do with these things when you have demo version!  :cookie: I think you deserve a cookie!

I once tried this and my game wouldn't let me spawn eny more minigames so i rebooted it... something to think about.

The zombies just stand there, even after i type /enablezombiemod, and i'm on Survivor... once you shoot them they spring to life, but in a zombie map i don't have to shoot every zombie to play...

Any help?

The zombies just stand there, even after i type /enablezombiemod, and i'm on Survivor... once you shoot them they spring to life, but in a zombie map i don't have to shoot every zombie to play...

Any help?
Protip; The Add-On was broken a long time ago.

He'll fix it sometime eventually, he has returned too.
So stop bumping unless you have a suggestion to add something.

Any help?
Reset the minigame and they'll spring to 'life'.