Author Topic: Zombie Mod 3: Left 4 Block  (Read 200129 times)

YAY FINALY A ZOMBIE MOD

off topic: i need some help ther is a map called campolis carrnt find the .rar file
and my freinds carnt find lsg .zip D: plz help

LOL! really cool,i will download it!!!!^_^

i love it ,yet why cant you kill them with a pistol

Are Tanks supposed to vanish when they touch a propane tank?

And no crowbar? D:

Looks very good, trying it soon. :P

There was a Zombie Mod Two?

._.

zombie mod 1 for bl 0002, zombie mod 2 for blr, zombie mod 3 for blr again, but it's a rewrite. It's not a version number it's a sequel-ish thing.

Zombie mod in the style of the "Left 4 Dead" game.

Includes zombies, ammo mod, different zombie classes, and other crap I'm too tired to add right now.

Instructions:
Zombies work like vehicles now, so place a zombie spawn brick then hit it with your wrench and choose the zombie class.

Make sure to use the Survivor Player, they currently only work correctly with that player datablock.

If you want to totally disable zombies on your server, when you're away or whatever, use /DisableZombieMod

To enable it again, use /EnableZombieMod

Screenshot:

Extra Info
You can not play as a zombie in this version.
You can spawn as a zombie in a minigame but you can't really do anything, this will hopefully be remedied in later version.
I suggest using the DefaultMinigame script, for larger builds where you don't want just anyone making a zombie minigame.
Since zombies act as vehicles, you need to increase the Max Player Vehicles per player, limit in the advanced config gui, in the start server menu.

Download.

I JUST WAITED FOR IT AND IT'S HER NOW WOOHOO :D    :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

I was at a server with a cabnit that healed you and an ammo box(they said Rot co. on them) do they come with this if so how do i use them?

WOOOT Nice new zombie :D Thx

Take  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
          :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
           :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: but how do ii type????? plz help  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Zombies rule!!! I got 25 after me lol, I hid in my house while they ripped it apart!

Then they killed me